5

"Let's break up" I expected this.

"I know you'd say that" I smiled bitterly.

"I also need time to reflect, Min. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, I knew you'd get tired of waiting"

"It's not that I'm tired, but I'll find my lost self again" those smiles she used to gave me for the past years when we're together. Those sweet smiles that she's been showing to me always.

"We all get tired"

"Do you have something to say to me?" she smirked.

I don't know if she knew my panic attacks but I don't want her... to find out.

"You're so special to me"

"I know"

"You're still full of yourself huh?"

"It's because I know you so much, Min"

"Time" she smiled again.

"I'll give you that again," she answered and stopped a little. "Sorry and I love you, Minju"

"Thank you"

"We can still keep in touch as friends but I won't be controlling you just like before" I nodded so she stood and bid her goodbye. "Because we're not in a relationship anymore..."

Are you coming back into my arms
To love me again

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, Kim Chaewon. Why can't I love you like the way you love me?

Why can't I reciprocate your feelings towards me? I hate you, but I hate myself more for not loving you.

Why am I still hoping for something that I cannot get?

All those years being with you, all those years with you by my side... I can't bear to accept all of these...

I love you I miss you
I need you now

I don't know who I really I need now. But I need someone. I need someone to mend my feelings. I need someone to help me...

More than ever
More than words can say

"Junkyu called me... I'm worried sick, Min" she checked my temperature. "You shouldn't be drinking too much!" she scolded me.

You're such an angel in disguise. Too perfect to be with me. But why me?

Why me, Kim Chaewon?

You deserve someone better.

Someone better.

Better than me.

I love you and I miss you