4

I used to say I love you
I used to say I miss you
And now it's all gone
Are we fading away

I'm hesitating if I'll knock or just open the door.

It is slightly opened and I heard Yena, Hyewon and Yujinie's voice so I just pushed it but...

"S-sorry" she's so close to falling if it weren't for my fast reflexes.

"M-Minju?" she smiled widely and hugged me tightly. "You came!" she held my arms and started jumping in front of me.

"Padaan," someone pushed me from the back.

Kim Chaewon.

"Ya Kim Chaewon!" she just ignored Chaeyeon who's calling her. She dragged me to our friends after asking me if I'm fine. 

Are you coming back into my arms

"She's looking for you" I tapped her back and pushed her lightly while looking at our friends surrounding Eunbi unnie.

"I'll get going Min, be happy with the girls today" she tapped back my shoulder. She looked at me in the eyes and smiled.

I nodded slowly and she walks away again from me.

To love me again
I love you I miss you

"Happy birthday, my queen"

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me," that was me before her. You said those things to me before too.

"I can't bear to lose you. I want to be with you, forever"

They suddenly turned the lights off and we all looked on to the mirror with a 'Will you marry me?' in neon purple written there.

"Can you be my wife and be a Lee? Ms. Kwon Eunbi?" how I wished that was us. But we're just the best of friends, I'm just a sister, a friend that you treasure so much.

I need you now
More than ever

I didn't notice my tears are falling and someone gave me a tissue.

"Don't cry,"

"I-I'm happy f-for them what a-are you talking a-about?"

"Don't fool yourself, Min" even if it is dark in here, I can see how intense her eyes are.

"Chaewon,"

"Of course yes, hon. It's a yes!" I heard Eunbi unnie answered. "I do, and I love you so much" a lot of cheers from our friends.

"I love you too"

I hoped a little... how I wished that this is just a dream... that in a parallel universe... it was us... You and I... together.

"I don't want to see you crying," she wiped off the tears away and smiled. The lights turned on at the same time.

I hugged her tight.