6

Back into my arms to love me again

"Heya!"

"Chaeyeon?" why is she here?

"Chaewon asked me to accompany you today because she's busy with some matters," she smiled.

My mood went up too high.

I hugged her tight.

It's been months without her.

I love you I miss you

"Look at this!" she showed me her painting.

"It's beautiful,"

"Ya! Start doing your own too!" can you pretend to love me again?

"Arasseo," I smiled a little.

I need you now

"I'll get going, Min! Pagaling ka ha?" kaway nito sakin.

No, don't go.

"No..."

"Why? May masakit ba sayo?"

"Can you stay a little bit longer?" I'm so close to crying right now.

She pulled me closer and hugged me. "Sorry but I need to go home, Eunbi is waiting for me"

Not long after, she detached herself from me and smiled. "Next time ulit!"

More than ever

'I'll help Chaewon to get you' why are you so dense, Lee Chaeyeon?

I rolled my eyes, 'Didn't I told you already that I have someone I really like?'

'Did that someone make a move on you already? No right? So I'll support Chaewon on this' don't smile like that. It makes me weak. 

'Fine' I just sighed. 'But I can't promise anything'

'Leave it all to me' I laughed at her wink.

More than words can say

'Am I too late, Minju?'

'Way too late, Chaeyeon' umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya. I already said yes to Chaewon. We're going smoothly. We're getting along well.

Why this time?

'I already know it... pero bakit ba tinanong ko pa haha'

It's still you... but Chaeyeon, your best bud will get hurt. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

'You wanted to get rid of that feelings isn't it?' I asked her without looking at her.

No. I don't want you to get rid of these feelings. I want you to still like me. I want you to wait for me.

'Yes, I know it's too bothersome to like you knowing na you're in love with someone else now' tumingin ako sa kanya. No, I want to.

I badly want to run away with you but we'll be flying to Australia soon. I promise to be with her. I promised her that I'll be at her side if ever. 

Nilamukos nito ang mukha ko. Babawi sana ako nang bigla nitong hatakin ang kamay ko.

'Wh-what' nauutal na sambit ko. Tumititig lang siya sa mukha ko. Too close...

I love you and I miss you