8

Are you coming back into my arms

"Dad!" Chaewon came and removed her dad's hands off of my arms and hugged me tight. "Don't ever come here again!"

She yelled.

I'm just seeing this Chaewon whenever her Dad is around who acts superior and bossy.

"I'm done with everything you want me to do! Please let me live in peace and free me away from your goddamn business"

"The money you borrowed to help the Lee's when you're just a senior high student?"

"I ALREADY PAID IT!" he showed something that I can't understand.

"Nah uh" Chaewon gritted her teeth.

"What do you want?"

"Tie an agreement with the Honda's"

"No" her Dad smirked and looked at me. "Don't you ever laid your filthy hands on Minju or I will be the one who'll make you pay" her intense gaze can literally make a person quiver in fear.

"Hitomi already rejected it why do you even want to push through that stupid agreement" she added.

"I'll make that girl's," he pointed at me. "Life... worst than ever. Think about your decisions, my daughter" he smirked before going out of our unit.

I didn't cry. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of begging. "Shh don't listen to him, I'll get everything back to normal and we'll be happy again okay? Do you trust me?"

I snuggled closer to her and closed my eyes while nodding.

I hope everything would go back to normal. Be safe and take care, Chaewon-ah.

To love me again

"AHN YUJIN! AHN YUJIN!"

"WHY ARE YOU BARGING ONTO MY ROOM AT THIS HOUR?!"

"Look at Wonyoung's new vlog!"

"Tch I don't want to" I threw a pillow on her. "

"Ya! I'll tell Chaewon unnie where you are" nanlaki ang mata ko dito.

"No! Don't you dare!" I pointed at her and used my eyes.

"Blehhh" this kid! We're running around her room right now.

"I'll tell Wonyoung where you are! Stop running you dog!" she stopped running and showed me her phone.

"Okay I won't tell it to Chaewon unnie, just don't tell it to Wonyoung" now it's my time to smirk at this time.

Deal Ahn Yujin.

I love you I miss you

"Kim Chaewon..."

"...I love you, I miss you"

I need you now

"Unnie~ let's go home" this kid really like to cling on me huh?

"What if Wonyoung's here and she saw us being like this?" I chuckled.

"Then she'd be so so so jealous!" lumayo ito at tumabi sakin. "Same with Chaewon unnie, baka masuntok pa ako non" I smiled. That girl is so possessive and I'm not gonna lie, she's so hot when she's at that state.

Yujin is leaning onto the railings just like what I am doing while looking onto the city lights of New York City.

I ran away from everything

I ran away from everything. Again.

My parents died because of a car accident. No. It's not an accident. It was planned and I don't know if I can face her especially the family after that.

I'm living on a condo unit here beside Yujin's. My twin is somewhere I don't know but he's an engineer right now just like Yujin.

"Unnie..."

"Hm?"

"Do you think Wonyoung is still mad at me?"

"We don't have any connections with them since the day we ran away so... I think yes? She's the type of person who won't get mad at a person for too long"

"But what if she won't accept me after I come back?"

"She'll understand everything Yujin, she's Jang Wonyoung after all"

"Yeah she didn't listen to me when I tried explaining everything" she rolled her eyes. "But I still love her and I wanted to get back to her as soon as possible"

We both closed our eyes and feel the wind.

"Let's go?" I nodded and followed her to the car.