7

Back into my arms to love me again

"Ya, eat your food"

"I don't want to"

"Kim Minju"

"Kim Chaewon, ayako nga"

"You're getting pale please stop being stubborn and just eat"

How can you be so perfect?

I slowly nodded and eat what she gave me.

"Your medicine is here, you need to drink this after eating" she stood when she saw me eating by myself.

I just stared at her back. She's not talking nor walking. She's just there standing.

"I'll go back, I just need to talk with Dad" finally.

That smile.

I love you I miss you

"Bakit ba kasi nagkasakit ka na naman?"

I need you now

"Everything's fine Minju why are you even sick again?" I miss this. I miss her scolding me again for being clumsy.

More than ever

"Sorry... I got excited when it rained last night and got the urge to go outside" I heard her sigh.

"You are a doctor yourself, Min"

"And I'm sorry, Ms. Kim"

"As you should," I laughed a little at her. "Please be more extra careful next time"

More than words can say

"I love you"

"Pardon?"

I love you and I miss you

"I love you, Kim Chaewon and I need you to brighten up my life..." I stared at her deep orbs.

"...again"

"Waiting for years for you to say that," she smirked before going close to me.

"Are you finally free?" I nodded happily. "Ready?" I smiled at her from ear to ear.

"I love you too, Kim Minju"

'I'm sorry, Chaeyeon'

'Don't worry, Minju. I'm not mad nor sad' the smile I used to love. 'I understand every little thing'

'I'm ready to forget these romantic feelings for you. I'm sorry for bothering you with my confused self and m---' she put her index finger on my lips.

'Shhh, I understand' the first angel I met in my life standing in front of me saying the things I wanted to hear. 'You don't need to explain everything since I'm the one who pushed you to her since then'

'I hurted her too many times... do I even deserve her?'

'You deserve each other, Min. I'd be extra happy for you two' she smiled widely. Ear to ear.

I hugged her tightly. 'Friends'

'Ya! We're bestfriends!'

'Oh I'm sorry' I laughed a little again. 'Bestfriends'

I'm done with my feelings for you, Lee Chaeyeon.