2

Are you coming back into my arms
To love me again

"She said no haha" I'm drinking right now with Junkyu by my side.

"She's happy now with Eunbi unnie of course"

"Why am I too dumb and foolish on making such decisions that could hurt me so much?" I'm crying so hard.

"What really happened to Chaewon and you?"

"I heard them talking..."

"About what? And who? Talking?"

"Her dad wants to merge their business with the Honda's" I closed my eyes and drank another shot. "Maybe that's why... that's why she's cautious of everything"

"I hangout often with guys, Hyunjin and friends, and some girls haha she doesn't let me at first but she lets me after I heard that conversation... by the way... she doesn't know that I knew her and tito's conversation that time..."

"I don't think we should continue this relationship as I can still feel something to Chaeyeon" I drank another shot. But I need her too. So what do I need to do? I don't want to keep hurting her forever. 

"Min," I looked at him. "Do you really love Chaeyeon?" I nodded slowly. Not sure of my answer.

He smiled. "Love, aish"

L-love... we used to exchange 'I love you's before. We used to be that closest two on our squad. We used to be... and now... I think we can't be.

There's something, there's feelings when I send her an 'I love you' then she'll reply back with an 'I love you too' but just as friends...

no scratch that...

we're just close friends. Best friends.

"Don't you think you're too selfish and unfair?" I looked at him. "Chaewon is always there, she let you make her a rebound but you still chose Chaeyeon over her even after how many years of being together" he laughed a little.

"Chaeyeon really is something huh" he added. "Mashiho also likes her until now"

"Her boy bestfriend back then?"

"Yes haha but he didn't get the chance to say it to her because she already rejected him a lot of times and bestfriend zoned him as always"

"Like me," I simply nodded and drank another shot.

"If she persuaded you before, would you leave Chaewon for her?"

"She's such a coward that time, she's so dense and immature"

"Not now, because Eunbi unnie helped and turned her to be like that"

"Why did you entered a relationship if you aren't ready yet?" he stared at me seriously.

"I-I badly want to r-remove my feelings f-for C-Chaeyeon in m-my life," but I still can't. 

"I-I want t-to start a n-new life without her, w-without depending so much o-on her"

"But why?"

"Anong why ba putangina, Junkyu"

"Do you perhaps... love... Chaewon?"

Napatigil ako. Do I love her?

"Maybe you're THINKING that you need Chaeyeon but YOUR HEART needs Chaewon?" I don't know Junkyu. I don't know.

I love you I miss you
I need you now

"She asked me if you're okay"

"I miss her so bad"

"Sige uminom ka pa ng sobra, makakatulong talaga yan" he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're annoying" I threw a pillow at him and he just ran outside.

Fck my head hurts so much. I didn't even got to attend the mini reunion of the varsity from Enozi High.

More than ever
More than words can say
I love you and I miss you
I need you more today

Hi~ it's Minju! I heard from Yena na you'll need a room for your music video cover for Eunbi-unnie :) I suggested this one to Yena and I decorated it a little para onti nalang gagawin mo. It's already decorated the day of the varsity reunion. Fighting, Jjae!

-Minmin Minguri ♡

I wrote that on a small paper before going out the room I just bought. I'll stay here for the mean time if ever I got accepted on to the hospital where I tried to get a job.