3

It's how you used to say
I love you and I miss you

"Eunbi unnie?" why did she called me at this hour?

"Hi Minju! Are you busy today? Like right now, at this time?"

"U-uh n-no, why?" I lied. I have tons of work to do.

"Sorry to bother you but someone wants to talk to you" is it Chaeyeon? Will she let me try to win her heart again? Can we try again? Can we still be--- "Minju? Hello? Are you still there?"

"A-ah, unnie sorry"

"I'll give this to that person, thank you for your time!"

...

...

...

"Let's talk after her proposal"

"Chaewon"

"Yes it's me, Minju. Hoping for THAT someone?"

"Why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Won't you ask me if I'm fine? Stop ignoring my messages and stop changing your phone number, stop blocking me for fvcks sake"

"I know you're fine"

"Funny haha" she laughed sarcastically.

"Why?"

"Let's talk, a day after Chaeyeon's proposal"

"We're already talking?"

*beep *beep *beep

Did she hanged up? On me? I tried calling it again but no one dares to answer. It is Eunbi unnie's number right?

Ugh Kim Chaewon I hate you.

It's been almost an hour and there!

"Hi Minju yah!" it's Eunbi unnie who answered.

"Hello unnie, can I talk to Chaewon again?"

"Sure thing~ wait a second"

'Chaeee~'

'Ano?'

'Why hon?'

'Won' I heard unnie giggled a little. 'Minju called'

"What now? Did you miss me already?"

How can I not fall in love with Chaewon's sweet actions, words and gestures after all those years we were together?

"Hello?" I heard a door closed.

"Where and why?" I answered her.

"Oh suddenly you want to hear my voice again huh? Kim?"

"Shut it Kim. Just answer me so that I can schedule it, I have a lot of other things to do"

"Sa cafe malapit sa ospital na pinag-applyan mo" how did she knew that I applied on a hospital?

"Pinapasundan mo na naman ba ako?"

"It's for your safety,"

"I'm not a child Chaewon! I can take care of myself"

"Yeah sure"

"Are you even listening?!"

"Sa lakas ng boses mo syempre"

"Ugh I hate you"

"I'll just text if may pagbabago sa plano, good night" she? what? Hanged up again!?

I'm so frustrated. I feel like she's going to break up with me. And I think... I don't know... how... to accept another lost... I'm scared losing another person...

I hate it. Decisions. How can life be this cruel? My feelings... it's so messed up.

My head is spinning. I can't think straight. How can I work being a psychologist if me, myself... is like this?

I closed my eyes and recall every moments I shared with the Chaes in my life.

It's how you pretend to love me then
That kept me thinkin' off the things we've done before

'Chaeyeon!'

'Minmin!'

'Are you now okay?'

'More than okay since you're here by my side' I blushed because she also winked after that. 'AHAHAHAHA YOU'RE BLUSHING REAL HARD MIN'

'Stop laughing!'

'Let's go?' she handed me her hands which I gladly accept. 'My princess'

'So you're my prince charming now huh?'

'Since Sakura left, yes' I smiled back at her. 'Just joking, you're like a sister to me' as I expected.

Now is it too late to turn back anymore

'Why are you crying?' she comforted me with a hug.

'Why did I say yes to you again?' she laughed a little to my question.

'Because you find me attractive and hmm what else?' she stopped for a bit. 'I'm Kim Chaewon'

'Silly' I jokingly slapped her arms hugging me. 'She and Eunbi unnie are together now'

'Why it isn't me? Am I not worthy? Why can't she see me?' I looked at her eyes.

'Only Chaeyeon can answer your question, Minju' she caressed my back and let me cry on her chest.

'Are we really together?' I asked her for the nth time.

'I'm always ready to catch you if you fall, Min. I won't go away, I won't let you go and I'll always be your crying shoulder'

'It's so unfair, f-for you'

'I can wait,' do I deserve her? She smiled widely at me so I hugged her tight.

'Don't leave me too'

'I won't' she cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips.

'W-why did y-yo---'

'Shhh,' she hugged me tighter. 'Maybe I can't replace her in your heart but I can still be here, by your side as always'

That's so unfair to you, Kim Chaewon.