What are these?

{Recap}

"Watch out!" She screeched with laughter. I whipped my head around, but was met with a glass of water, I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could, ice cold water hit my face, sliding down my chin and onto the bed sheet. I gasped at the coldness and brough my hand up to my face, roughly dragging it across it and flicking off the water. I narrowed my eyes at the boys and sighed, shaking my head and chuckling. All the sudden the door burst open and all our heads whipped towards the doorway. There was a man, in a hospital gown, staring at me, I gasped as my eyes raked over his features, taking in all the pain he went through.

"Liam." His voice was like heaven to my ears.

"Boo Bear."

~Liam's P.O.V~

"I... I thought you left." I managed to studder out, in my state of pure and utterr shock. I still lay, frozen, mouth slightly open. After realizing I might drool due to his hottness, and quickly shut my mouth.

"I...I went to my mum's," He stopped walking, so now he was right in front of my bed and played with his thumbs, like he always did when he was nervous. "I talked to  her about.. well you. And I realized... Liam, I like you, like a lot! And I was so incredibly stupid to run away. I just didn't know what to do, ya know. I am so bloody stupid, that I didn't realize that you would hurt! I talked to my mum, about how I felt, and she thought I was as stupid as I was actually being," He stopped shortly and chuckled. "But now, Liam, all I want, is to be with you. I love you Liam."

He walked over to me, and bent down, wrapping his arms around me, which was covered in a sheet. He squeezed me tightly and leaned into my stomach.

"I am so sorry Lili. Do you forgive me?" He whispered, looking up at me. I nodded and smiled at him, taking his hand in mine.

"Of course BooBear." Bending my head down, I kissed his hand.

"Weeeyyyyuuuuummmmm! Stop kissing your boyfrieeeennddd!" Poppy whined.

"Poppyyyy! Stop whinninnnnggggg." I mocked her.

"Meany." She pouted, crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"Ohhhh, come to Liam!" I patted the spot next to me, and Louis helped her into the bed as she went under the covers and snuggled into my chest.

"Poppy, this is Louis. He is Harry, Zayn and I's best friend. There is also one more that you will get to meet soon!" I told her, she smiled at Louis, before she jumped on him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and poked his nose. Louis started to play with her and I turned to Harry and Zayn.

"Any word from Niall yet?"

"Nothing at all. We tried his phone, but he must have no service..." Zayn exclaimed.

"Should we call the police or hire a private investagator or something?" Harry asked.

"That's an idea, but we are gonna have to talk to Uncle Si." They seemed to agree to this, by the nods of their heads.

"Daddy Louis, do you wuv Daddy Weeyum?" Poppy asked Louis.

"I love him, just as much as I love you sweetie." I smiled as I watched Louis smile at her and play with her hair.

"Then who does Daddy Zayn and Daddy Harry wuv?"

"Daddt Harry loves Daddy Niall, who you haven't met yet. And Daddy Zayn loves Mommy Perrie, which you also haven't met yet." He continued to play with her hair, taking out the ponytail and putting it into a perfect french braid and looking up at me.

"Lili?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I use one of your flowers?" He asked, pointing to the vase full of many different flowers, I nodded and he got up slowly, telling Poppy to stay there. He looked at the flowers and took out a white carnation, that had blue tips and some baby breath. Carefully, he went back to his spot and put the flowers in Poppy's hair. When he finally finished she stood up and Louis told her to twirl around.

As she twirled, you could see the smile on Louis' face wasn't any normal smile. He was attached to her. Yes, I know what you're thinking. It's only been like five hours, but Poppy is really easy to get attached to. I mean, I think we all are pretty much attached to her and treat her as if we knew her forever.

"I wanna seeee!" She giggled. Zayn walked over to her, picking her up and bringing her over to him. She sat on his lap as he took out a mirror, spinning the chair around so he was facing the other mirror, and positioning it just right so she could see.

"I wuv it!" She then jumped out of the chair and ran over to Louis, jumping on him to hug him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow, ow ow!" Louis shrilled in pain, causing Poppy to retreat back. She ran towards Harry, burying her head in his shoulder.

"I swear, I didn't do anything! I didn't mean to hurt Daddy Lou! I didn't mean too! I didn't!" She said over and over again as Harry stroked her hair, hushing her and whispering calming words to her as Louis still screached in pain. I hit the red button multiple times, surprised at how it wan't broken from the impact yet as Zayn went over to try and help Louis.

Three nurses came in and helped Louis out of the room. The door shut and I looked at Zayn.

"Do you think there is any way he can stay in this room, or we can get a room for both of us so we can all stay together, I don't want to loose anyone else." He nodded and left the room, probably going to ask about what I said. Sighing I turned to Harry, who was still comforting Poppy.

"Poppy?"

"Y-yes?"

"Come 'ere." I lifted up the blanket so she could fit in and she walked over and made her way into the bed and snuggled on my chest.

"Baby, you didn't do anything to Daddy Louis, he is just very hurt right now. Like me, he is in the hospital. He snuck out of his room to come in here and see us, but he wasn't suppose to."

"Daddy Louis break the rules." She giggled after a moment of silence, causing Harry and I to laugh along with her. Zayn came in the door shortly after, smiling to himself.

"It's all set. Also, they are hiring a private investagator and these people who go looking for missing people for Niall and also filing a police report." He said as he made his way over to the chair.

"So what do we do now?"

"Just wait till Lou comes in in a few minutes."

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Simon had just finished talking to the desk lady about the room change and he walked over to me, telling me that it was allset and that he would call the people for Niall's case after he made sure Louis got settled in and all. So I made my way to Liam's room, explaining to them what was going on and sitting on the chair, watching Poppy lay on Liam's chest and trace shapes with her finger's on his arm.

"Daddy Weeyum?" Poppy asked suddenly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"What are these?" She asked, pointing to the marks that line up Liam's arm, giving him a permanent scar of what had happened...

~A/N~ OH. MY. GAWD. THIS. CHAPTER. SUCKS! But hey, you all wanted another chapter! Thank you for the reads, votes, comments and fans. If you truly like this story, I was nominated for an award for it, you can find the link on my page, located in the Message Board and my status! :D

Thank you all for reading, and sorry it took so long.

NOW! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

To get the next chapter, I need:

2 votes and 3 comments.

C'mon, that's nothing compared to most peoples stakes. Again, please keep commenting, voting, fanning and reading! It means a lot to me! Love ya all! ;**********