bloody whore

Niall's P.O.V

She slammed the door behind her as she exited the room. Sighing I fell onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, trying to keep myself occupied, but to not avail. I groaned and slammed my hands down on the mattress. I am so sick of this whore, wanting something every single bloody minute of every bloody day. I swear this bitch should be on Playboy. I mean come on, can't you see it. Whoring around with all the other whores. She just makes me so mad. Couldn't she see I was happy without her? That I was happy with my boyfriend....

"Harry..." Oh how I missed him. He was always the one, I knew it since we became a band.

-Flashback-

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles!" Said the dorky looking curly haired kid, wearing a scarf around his neck.

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan. Nice to meet you lad."

I had already talked to the other boys that we would form a band with. Louis and Harry seemed to hit it off right away and I don't know why, but it made me mad. Why couldn't I be best friends with Harry? Why couldn't I be in a bromance with him?

-End of Flashback-

That's when the feelings really started I guess. I was so jealous and I had just met the lad, kinda weird I know. Oh my I am starting to sound like I'm in a chick flick.

The door swung open revealing a very pissed off Amy. She slammed the door behind her and shoved me onto the bed.

"You better listen to me and listen to me good, okay? Now, you are my sex slave whether you like it or not. Nobody, I repeat nobody is going to find you. Even if they look they can't find you. So if I were you I would stop bloody struggling because it will just make things worse. Are we clear?"

"Whatever bitch."

"That's it." With that she took out a pair of handcuffs and before I could register what she was doing, my hands where cuffed to the headboard. After that she took rope and tied my feet to the footboard.

{R} 

"Say anything again and next time you will regret it." She exclaimed while she was taking off her belt. I groaned as she did that, knowing that we were probably going to have sex again.

"Amy, I'm not going to bloody fuck you again."

"Well that just sucks doesn't it." With that she folded her belt in half and whipped me with it. Groaning in pain as the belt hit my stomach, I cursed under my breath. She slowly crawled up the bed and whispered in my ear.

"You've been a bad boy Niall." She whispered as she run her hand up and down my stomach. Straddling me, she ripped my only t-shirt I had, off of me. Who knew the slut was that strong?

She bent down, running her tongue down my stomach and too my pants. Slowly she undid the buttons and ripped them off. She was horny as hell, you could tell. She started rocking back and forth gently on my area, dipping her area into mine. Sadly, I looked down at my building area and signed. Taking off her shirt and bra, she continued to do what she was doing. Quickly getting up to take her short shorts and pants (panties) off.

She was now fully naked rocking against my pant covered bulge. Slowly she bent down and used her teeth to take my pants off. Positioning herself so I was right at her entrance she dipped down she I was inside of her. Rocking back and forth she rode me. Bending down she put her boobs in my face.

"Do something." She moaned.

"My a-arms are tied u-up."

She hit me with the belt and I quickly just started sucking on her breast, earning a very loud moan. Quickly she got off my dick and moved forward.

"Eat me out."

"W-what?"

"Eat. Me. Out." With that she got up and shoved her vagina into my face. So I wouldn't get whipped I quickly stuck my tongue into her. Her hips buckled, almost causing me to gag as my tongue went further in. Slowly she started to rock back and forth and I swirled my tongue around in her. She started moaning louder and louder and I looked down and somehow I was getting harder.

"Faster baby. F-faster." She screamed as she rocked faster. She quickly undid the handcuffs and my feet as she crawled up the bed so I could eat her out better. She moaned as I took my tongue out, hitting me with the belt.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now." She moaned. I gulped and positioned myself with my entrance and slammed into her. Her voice broke as she moaned.

"Harder!" She screamed. Grabbing the headboard I quickly thrusted into her. She moaned as her hips buckled. Straddling me, I got up and pushed her against the wall. She started thrusted into me as I thrusted into her. All you could hear was skin slapping together and moaning from her.

"Amy. I'm close."

"Pull out. Now!" She screamed and I did as she said. She scrambled back on the bed and pointed to her area. Nodding I knew what she wanted and quickly stuck my tongue inside of her. She grabbed my hair and forced me into her more as she thrusted. I realized I was getting harder again, soon I figured that she wanted to keep it going over and over again. Fishing my tongue around a little more I took it out. She smirked and pushed me against the wall, slamming into me and putting me inside of her. I quickly spun us back around and thrusted as she did. She was panting really loud, this must have went on for hours so far. This time, I wouldn't tell her when I was close. I thrusted, harder, faster. Her moans got higher, her voice cracking as I released into her. She crawled onto the bed and made me eat her out again.

{R}

After what seemed like forever, she was done. Lying beside me as we tried to catch her breath. I never knew I could fuck that long. I had a gross taste in my mouth, I realized it was probably from her vagina, I wonder how long ago she washed herself. Soon, I heard snores coming from her side of the bed. Sighing, I dozed off.

{Authors Note- hey everybody! im back and excited! sorry I took so long! I missed you all! ;*}