Who's Poppy?

Zayn's P.O.V

"No all I'm sayin is that you need to go to a specialist!" I exclaimed to Liam.

"Send me to a fucking mental institution why don't ya!" He shot back, his voice risen.

"Liam! You know that isn't what he means!" Harry exclaimed.

"All I am sayin is you need help with your depression!" I said.

"What. Ever." He said, then turned away from us, looking out the window. I sighed and shook my head. Not only is Liam being stubborn, we haven't heard about Louis and Niall, we have no clue.

A nurse rushed in and frantically looked around.

"Mr.Malik and Mr.Styles, we have a problem." My eyes went wide and I shot up, as did Harry and went to the nurse.

"What's happening to Louis! My Louis! Lemme come!" Liam screamed after us as we exited the room.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as we go out the door.

"When Louis found out about Liam, he had a seizure. For now, I know nothing, but I will keep you updated o-" She was cut off by a crash coming from inside Liam's room, we rushed in and Liam was on the floor, crying in pain.

"Liam!" Harry screamed, running over to him. The nurse ran over and helped him get back into bed.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, MANAGEMENT!

"Erm, hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"Where the hell have you guys been?! You missed three, THREE, interviews!" Simon bellowed into the phone. I sighed, I know this would happen, I excused myself from the room and down the hallway and out of the hospital.

"We're at the hospital with Louis and Liam... And we have no clue where Niall is, we haven't gotten a hold of him since he stormed out of the hospital..."

"I'll be there soon, and I'm sending security." Simon said, before disconnecting the call.

Harry's P.O.V

The nurse and I picked up Liam and set him down on the bed, she asked me to leave and I walked out the room and into the waiting room. I looked around for Zayn, but he wasn't there, so I went to the Cafeteria, I haven't ate since we got here! I walked in and smelt bad cooked food. I sighed and walked over to the counter, grabbing a random sandwich, a soda and some crisps and paid. I walked back out and to the waiting room, taking a seat and opening my sandwhich up, taking a huge bit and throwing some crisps in my mouth. Zayn came trudging in and sat beside me, looking over at my other half of my sandwhich, I picked it up and offered it to him, which he gladly accepted. We ate in silence, before Simon walked into the waiting room.

"Uncle Si!" I called.

"Hello Harry." He said officially.

"No need to ruin my happiness..." I mumbled, and finished off my sandwhich, handing Zayn the rest of my crisps.

"Security will be here in 10 minutes, I'm going to check in with the nurse on Liam and Louis." Simon said, walked off toward the front desk. I sighed and looked over, noticing a little girl walk in, tears casscading down her cheeks, soaking her shirt collar as she tried to wipe her eyes with it. She sat down and I frowned and got up walking over to her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her, wiping the tears falling from her eyes with the pad of my thumb.

"M-my p-par-parents... d-di-died in a c-car cra-crash." I looked at her and engulfed her in a hug, rubbing her back while whispering soothing things in her ear.

"Don't you have anyone to take care of you?" She shook her head, clutching onto the teddy bear I just realized she had. I smiled an idea forming in my head.

"Zayn!" I called to him. "Come over her!" I motioned him over and whispered my plan in his ear.

He looked at the child then back at me, "You will have to ask Simon."

"Come here sweetie!" I told her, offering her my hand.

"Piggie Back Ride!" She squeled, jumping on my back. I stood up and stared running around the room with her on my back, then over to Simon.

"Simonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a questionnnnn!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed to him.

"Yes, Harry?"

"You see... Thislittlegirllostherparentsanddoesn'thaveanywheretostaysoIwaswonderingifwecouldyouknowkeepher?" I asked quickly.

"What?"

"Uhhhh... This little girl lost her parents and doesn't have a place to stay, so I was wondering if we could keep her?!" I asked. He had just acknowledged the little girl standing behind me higging me leg and knelt down beside her.

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?"

"Poppy." She giggled.

"What happened to your parents sweetie?"

"They go bye bye." She said quietly.

"Where is your other family members?"

"I have never met them... mommy and daddy very young." She said, sounding really cute. Simon nodded and stood up.

"For now she can, but I'll have to contact some people to make sure she has no where else to stay." I nodded and smiled, bending down and letting Poppy jump on my back. I started running down the hall back to Zayn, but was stopped by Poppy squelling in my ear.

"What's up Poppy?" She pointed at something down the hall. Squinting my eyes, I looked down the hall to where she was pointing, when I noticed what it was, I stood there, mouth agape, trying to figure out, How?

Niall's P.O.V

Groaning, I grabbed my head, trying to supress the massive headache I had, but nothing was working. I attempted to get up, but couldn't move, opening my eyes, I noticed that I was in a room with cream walls... and that my wrists and ankles were in cuffed to the bedframe!

"What the bloody hell!" I scoffed, I heard a chuckle from the left corner of the rooma and my head snapped towards the laugh.

"Good morning Niall." They said, squinting my eyes, I saw them get up, I followed them with my eyes until they got to the end of the bedframe.

"Remember me?" She asked, resting her elbows on the frame and tilting her head that now lay upon her hands. I thought for a minute and widened my eyes.

"Amy!"