What are you doing here!?

Loving Me, Loving You

All Rights Reserved

Chapter Four

~Harry's P.O.V~

The Swaggmaster from Doncaster closed his door as I shook my head chuckling.

"Such a Drama Queen." I muttered as I began to walk towards Lou's room. I heard a faint knock and ran to the front door.

"Hello." I said swinging the door open. I met Liam standing there fiddling with his fingers.

"Hi, can I talk to Lou?" He mumbled looking down at the ground. He looked so vulnerable, but I just shook it off. Motioning him to come inside I quickly closed to door.

"He is in his room. Do you need anything?" I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, he sighed and shook his head before walking off towards Lou's room. I walked into the kitchen and decided get a drink. Turning around with the drink in hand, it was soon spilt all over me. The glass dropped to the floor and broke into a million pieces. A few shards of glass found their way into my skin and I hissed in pain. Looking up and towards the door I saw Lou running down the hall, faster than I have ever seen him before. I wonder wh- LIAM! Jumping over the glass and ignoring the pain I rushed into the room. On the bed there sat a very stiff Liam who had a tear rolling down his cheek. Making my way over to him I threw my arm around his shoulder and he buried his head into my neck and began to sob. I felt tears sting my own eyes as I swiftly pulled my phone out of my pocket trying not to move Liam.

Harry: Hey Nialler, Lou and Liam had a fight and I got Li, but I don't know where Lou is. Can you and Zayn please go look for him. I got Li. Thanks and hurry!

Nodding I hit send and rubbed circles onto Liam's back as we slowly rocked back and forth on the bed. My shirt was now stained with tears, but I didn't care, I needed to be here for Liam. Slowly the crying stopped and was replaced with quiet snores. Slowly moving him off my shoulders he bent down and carried him bridal style into my room. I lay him down and cover him up with the duvet.

"He loves you, but he's scared." I whispered before exiting the room. Reaching in my pocket I saw I had four texts, opening them I read them.

Nialler: Really!? Do you know what happened? Zayn and I are looking.

I quickly responded and scrolled to the next text.

Zaynikins: Has he come back yet? How's Liam?

I responded again and went to the next text.

Mum: Hi sweety, when can you come up again? Miss you! xx

I smiled and responded before looking over to the last text.

BooBear: Hi Hazzy, I bet you are wondering what happened, right? Well, I can't tell you know, but I will not be back for a few days. SInce we have the week off I am going to visit some people, don't worry about me see ya soon! Love you xx ~BooBear

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and responded.

Harry: Lou you need to come back! Liam needs you, I think you broke him. He loves you more than you know Lou, much more. You two have the same exact feelings for each other in the same way. When you get back I wanna hear the full story and I want you to go and get Liam! Love you too xx ~Hazzy~

I sighed and sent a message to Niall and Zayn telling them to get to mine and I'll explain later. I didn't watch where I was going as I felt something peirce through my foot. I screamed and jumped, only to get more in my foot. Dashing backwards I fell on the floor, grasping my foot. I rocked back and forth and looked at my right foot. There was a huge gash and blood was getting everywhere, looking at my left I realized it was the same. Pulling my knees to my chest I began rocking back and forth hissing in pain whenever my foot accidently hit the ground. My eyelids started drooping, but I knew better than to close them, no matter how much I wanted to. I heard screams and running before i slipt into darkness.

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW*

~A/N I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE! I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS PART, BECAUSE IT KEPT GETTING ERASED OVER AND OVER AGAIN! THERE SHOULD BE MORE TO IT BUT IT GOT ERASED. :( ANYWAY, IT IS GOING TO BE UPDATE PALOOZA THESE NEXT FEW DAYS AND MOST OF MY STORIES WILL BE FINISHED. IF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY 'THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS' AND WANT A SEQUEL THEN VOTE/COMMENT ON THE STORY FOR IT! THERE IS A UPDAT UP ON THAT SHOWING EVERYTHING SO GO THERE AND WORK YOUR MAJIC! ANYWAY, I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! YOU ARE ALL SO CARING, SUPPORTING AND NICE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

Shocker?

Mad?

Surprised?

Happy?

Tell me how you feel about this oart! Just comment below and tell me what was going through your head as you read, what you liked/disliked and what really made you mad?

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

~FAN~

IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND EVEN YOUR PETS! DOESN'T BOTHER ME IF YOU EVEN WANT TO RECOMMEND IT! (PS I WOULD LOVE IT) xD

LOVE YA MUFFINS! xx