Scars, Past, and Hurt

{Recap}

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Simon had just finished talking to the desk lady about the room change and he walked over to me, telling me that it was allset and that he would call the people for Niall's case after he made sure Louis got settled in and all. So I made my way to Liam's room, explaining to them what was going on and sitting on the chair, watching Poppy lay on Liam's chest and trace shapes with her finger's on his arm.

"Daddy Weeyum?" Poppy asked suddenly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"What are these?" She asked, pointing to the marks that line up Liam's arm, giving him a permanent scar of what had happened...

~Liam's P.O.V~

"Na-Nothing sweetie, they are just scars from when I... uhm... fell off my bike. Yeah, fell of my bike! That's it! Nothing to worry about babe. Now, are you hungry?" She nodded and Harry offered to bring her to the cafe downstairs. When they left, Zayn turned to me and cleared his throat.

"Why did you... uh... do it?"

"Honestly? Everything was just going wrong at the moment. It seemed like the logical thing to do at the moment...." I sighed and hung my head. There was more than what I was leading onto, but I wasn't about to tell anyone about that, even though I should.

"I know it's more than that! C'mon! You expect me to believe that bullshit Liam? Just because Louis left you after you kissed him? There had to be more, and you know it!" He got up, eyes wide, voice raising.

"I have known you since the X-Factor and we are practicly fucking brothers lad! I know when somethings wrong, and something was fucking wrong even before I knew you! I know your secrets, I know you were born dead, that you had only one kidney for most of your life, that nobody showed up to your birthday party when you were younger, that you were rejected 22 times by the girl you loved. I was the first one you told when you started liking Louis and when you had a little feelings for Niall! Liam, I know you, and you know that. So why don't you stop bullshiting me and tell me what the fuck is wrong dammit!" He hit the side table with his fist making the table go up a little.

I just sat there, staring down at my hands in my lap. Sighing, I looked up at Zayn.

"You're right, there is more going on."

~Niall's P.O.V~

Pacing back and forth across the opposite side of the room, I stopped and looked at the now chained to the bed, passed out Amy. Just looking at her made me sick. Shaking my head, I walked over to the table and grabbed my phone, unlocking it and scrolling through the contacts until I got to the contact I needed and clicked call.

It rang and rang and finally they picked up.

"Niall?!"

"Yeah... Hi Demi."

{A/N} I AM SOOOO SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS AND TWO CLIFFHANGERS! I LIGET RUSHED TO TYPE THIS COS I HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE AND ASDFGHJKL. YOU GUYS DID AMAZING LAST TIME WITH THE VOTES/COMMENTS. SO THIS TIME, I'M RAISING IT.

Don't complain. -_-

6 comments, 10 votes.

That's what you need to unlock the next update. And don't worry! It will be 100x better than this sucky thing! Love you all and if you ever wanna talk just message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Stay strong and keep livin on! ;***** xx