Transported

Boku no hero academia doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.
------------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day in U.A. Class 1-a was in another boring class, listening to Aizawa ramble on.

Out of nowhere a light started to envelope the residents of Class 1-a, "What is going on?" Someone asked, though the question was barely heard over the ruckus that was happening over this random phenomenon.

Aizawa, aka- Erasehead, thinking that it may be a villain attack activated his quirk, hoewer it didn't stop anything that was happening, and soon Aizawa found himself shining as much as a glass chandelier being hit by the sun.

Much to the dismay of everyone in the room, one by one, they all started to disappear, the rest could only stay put, and shocked as each of their friends and classmates disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa's pov-

Aizawa could feel his head pulsing, and he could also hear a voice calling his name, opening his eyes slowly, he remembered what happened; How his class and him dissapeared, how they could be in possible danger right now.

With a startled gasp he opened his eyes completely, and sat up, he could see all his students looking at him, 'Thank kami, whatever or whoever tranported us here didn't separate us.' Standing up he observed where they were.

The room was a theater, only one floor, there had to be at least 50 seats, there was also a screen, a really big screen. Looking around he saw that there were other heroes and students with them, such as Nezu, and All Might, who Izuku and Mirio were talking too, Midnight and Present Mic, Nejire, Tamaki, and Eri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov-

Once the pro-heroes calmed everyone down and convinced everyone to sit down, though some needing more convincing than others, the screen lit up, startling some in the room, in the screen was written:
'Class 1-a and Pro-heroes, I have brought you here to watch the multiverse or more commonly known as: The Dekuverse.'

A series of ohh's and aww's were heard throughout the room, "Y-you mean i-it's going to b-be centered around m-me?" Izuku asked flustered and confused, not understanding why the multiverse, the freaking multiverse, would be focused on him.

"Wow, Deku you are so cool, we are going to see different versions of you!" " Yes, that's super manly Midobro!" Said Uraraka and Kirishima excited at the prospect of watching different version of their friend. "Why the fuck do we have to watch that shitty nerd!! And who the hell are you!! And why the fuck doesn't my quirk work!!" Bakugou asked displaying several emotions, ranging from confusion to anger.

Bakugou was stopped from saying anything else by Aizawa who wrapped him up in his capture weapon, "Calm down Bakugou, getting angry won't help right now," turning to look at the screen he continued saying,"But he is right, why are we here? And who are you?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the screen.

New text appeared on the screen:
"The reason you have been brought here is... Inconsequential. You may call me XYZ, and the reasons your quirks aren't working is because I've erased them, why? Because the League of Villains, All for One, and Stain, will be joining us, and if I didn't take your quirks, I knew you would try to fight each other.'

The text ended there and it didn't do nothing to calm the students of class 1-a, rather they were asking why did villains have to join them, hoewer the the screen didn't answer, though it did change, now there being a timer that had a 5 minute count down, below the clock, there was a text:
'Time till the villains appearance. Heroes take this time to calm down your students. Fighting will NOT be tolerated.'

5 minutes later

The teachers, did calm everybody down, though it proved to be a hastle. Several students, were showing different range of emotions, fear, anger, and worry.

Once tye 5 minutes were up, a light enveloped the other half of the theater, the chatter that was happening once before quieted down. Once the light stopped shinning, the villains, were in the room.

"Where the hell are we?!" Said the raspy voice of Shigaraki. He along with the rest of the league checked their surroundings, noting how they were in a theater of sorts, divided into two. when their eyes landed on the pro-heroes and the heroes-in-training their reactions was a good as one might expect, "Where did you bring us you heroic scum? Hoping that we could make peace by watching a movie?" Shigaraki asked his eye narrowed at the heroes, Toga, Compress, Dabi, Twice, getting into their fighting positions.

"If we wanted you here it would have been in one hundred tiny pieces just so we could then send them to prison!!" Answered Bakugou ready to fight him at any giving moment. "If you want to die so badly, I'll give you your wish." Answered Tomura, ready to disintegrate the punk into oblivion, hoewer before he could say or do anything else All for One intevened, "Enough, Tomura." And with then he pointed at the enormous screen.

The screen had written on it:
'Fighting is not allowed, your quirks don't work and there is an invisible barrier dividing each of your sides, as much as you guys try, you won't be able to touch eaxh other.'
The screen also explained why they were brought to the room.

Checking to see if it were true Dabi, went towards the directions of the heroes ignoring how they narrowed their eyes at him. With his hand stretched, he felt a thin but invisible wall, right before he could go towards the heroes side.

"It seems to be true," Dabi muttered, "It seems that we can't reach you, but neither can you." With that he went back to his sit.

Shigaraki scoffed, "If that barrier, wasn't there they would already been dead." He said looking between All Might, and Midoriya Izuku.

Once everyone was sitted, the screen changed, this time it said:
Searching multiverse...
Searching...
Searching...
Searching... Multiverse Found.
------------------------------------------------------
Well this is chapter one of The Dekuverse, so lets be clear in a couple of thing:
1) There will be a lot of things to react to, let me give some examples- Hazbin hotel, Madara vs shinobi alliance, Villain Deku, Singing Deku, Suicidal Deku, Spider-man, Parodies... *squeals in exciment and happiness* I have so many ideas.
2) I like to keep the characters personalities the same, so don't expect Bakugou to be a crybaby or Kirishima to be an asshole or Izuku to have an attitude, I rather make them as the creator of the manga/anime created them. And I will make the reactions as realistic as possible.
3)I want to use every character I put in here, like koda and shoji, sato and Ojiro, they are characters who people can easily forget about, so I will try to make them talk from time to time.
4)No non-cannon ships, (kiribaku isn't officially cannon) or lemons, I will put hinted ships in cannon, like izuocha and maybe ojiro and hagakure. (I'll see what I can do)
5)Boku no hero academia doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi
6)This happens after the Overhaul arc which Eri is saved, Bakugou and Izuku have already fought, but Izuku still hasn't awakened Black whip.
7)I may have posted/publishe a chapter, but I may go back and make some adjustments/corrections, nothing too big.