Villain Deku Arc Beginning- It's been so long

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belongs to kohei Horikoshi.
- The animatic/video above doesn't belong to me.
------------------------------------------------------
The atmosphere in the room was tense, though more in the students and pro-heroes side than in the villains.

"So what is this universe going to be about?" Asked Ojiro to the misterious entity known as XYZ.

'This next universe you are going to watch another Villain Deku/Izuku Midoriya. I won't explain anything about the story, because you will see everything, from the origin to the end.' Answered XYZ.

"We already saw the twerp be a villain, and he was pathetic at it! Not only did he fail in capturing and killing the heroes, he was also arrested!" Said Shigaraki, annoyed at having to watch Deku be a villain again, 'it's villains like him, that give bad names to organization of villains like ours!' He though.

'There are millions of universes, this means that there are many versions or types of Villainous Deku's.' Said XYZ, this did nothing to alleviate the rooms tense atmosphere.

"Does that mean that this Deku is going to be better or worse? And on how many of this is Deku-kun going to be a villain?" Asked Uraraka taking a glance at Izuku who's attention was focused on the screen even though there was nothing playing on it, he was tense and you could see a bit of sweat on his forehead.

"You must be fucking insane if you think shitty Deku can be a good villain!" Exclaimed Bakugou, "Have you seen him!? He is always up heroes asses trying to get know everything about them! From when they sleep, eat, shower, or shit! I bet that in this world he is just a good for nothing robber who even has trouble robbing a old defenceless granny!"

Once Bakugou finished his tirade, XYZ answered Uraraka's question 'I'll let you decide if it's better or worse, and as for how many in them he is a villain...' The giant screen lit up, a loading bar with the words 'calculating' above it, when the it was done calculating the screen turned off and XYZ spoke again, ' I've calculated in how many of these universes Midoriya-san turns into a villain, the answer is... Inconsequential. Now everyone please settle down and be quiet for the universe to start.'

Though some were unsatisfied with the anwers they did what the entity said anyways. Once everyone was sitted, calm, and silent, the screen lit up.

Music started playing

'I don't know what I was thinking
Leaving my child behind'

Izuku was shown in a roof looking at a burnt notebook that had the number 13 on it. He lets the notebook slowly fall out of his hands.

"Wait isn't that Midoriya's notebook, the oke that he always brings to class?" Asks Kaminari, confused at seeing the other Deku, drop the notebook, so deliberately.

"Yeah it is." Responds Uraraka, who then continues saying, this time turning to face Midoriya, "Speaking of which, what happened to your notebook, Deku-kun? It looks like it went through the grinder."

Izuku on his part, just says how it was an accident, because he left it near a hot place and it caught fire, fortunately he extinguished it in time. Uraraka believed him, without much insistence.

Meanwhile Aizawa, narrows his eyes at seeing the problem child on the roof, 'It has barely started, and I already don't like where this is going.' He thinks, knowing that he isn't the only one who's thinking the same.

All for One hoewer. He is thinking the exact opposite, he knows a broken child when he see's one, and the one on the screen it's broken, hurt... 'And so easy to manipulate... Mold...' He thinks, remembering how he found Tomura. He likes the where this is going, oh! How much he likes it.