Bakugou's Internship

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belongs to hokei horikoshi.
The animatic/video above doesn't belong to me.
————————————————————————————————

"What did we learn?" Iida asks Kaminari sternly, who was looking at the floor kicking it.

"Do not use memes like 'joe', 'deez' and 'Ligma' on Todoroki." He grumbles discontentedly.

"And that's because?"

"It's 'inappropriate', and uh... something else." He replies rolling his eyes, "But it ain't my fault! Sugon taught it to me..."

"Sugon?" Asks Iida with a frown, making Kaminari smirk, "Suggondeese nut!" Kaminari answers, laughing at Iida's flabbergasted face.

"KAMINARI!"

It already had been 30 minutes since the last universe, time flew as the class was chatting, and joking with each other.

'Break time is over.' XYZ announced, bringing everyone's attention to him, 'The following things are what you'll need to know about this universe, the first thing is that it'll be focused primarily on Bakugou.'

"Ha! Hell yeah!" Celebrated Bakugou with a savage grin, "Take that you losers!"

'Or more accurately, his internship.'

"Huh?" Bakugou froze in shock, before quickly turning into anger, "What the hell! Why the hell do I get that, and the stupid nerd get the good ones?!"

'Don't fret Bakugou, you'll get your ego stroked eventually. Just not right now." XYZ told him calmly.

This didn't seem to make Bakugou any less angry, who glared at the Bakusquad, who were trying their best to control their laughter, remembering Bakugou's hairstyle after his internship with Best Jeanist.

Once everyone was comfortable, and ready, the universe began to play.

————————————————————————————————

The screen turns on.

Bakugou appears, he was currently holding a paper looking at it slack jawed, standing in Best Jeanist office, with said man having his back turned to him, "The rules handed out to you in that paper are going to be a gist of all you need to follow interning with me. Any violent reactions?" Best Jeanist tells him, still not looking at him.

Bakugou's irritation rolled out of him in waves, 'I can't believe my luck.' He thought while glaring at the screen.

"There is no way y'all are not kidding me with this dress code! What the hell?!" Exclaims Bakugou angrily, hoewer Best Jeanist turns and looks at him with an unimpressed stare, "If you want to survive, less... get recommended to work in any hero agency at the start of your career, then you'd have to start following rules to a T." He states, in a tone that doesn't leave any room for arguments.

"All right! All right! I'll do your stupid dresscode. Is it color coded?" Asks Bakugou, his tone a mix of resignation and barely controlled anger. "As long as it's denim." Best Jeanist replies.

"Did any of the other interns of Best Jeanist have to wear denim?" Mic asked Midnight curiously, to which she shakes her head, "No, most just go in normal clothes, and then change into their hero costumes." She then added thoughtfully, "However, he is known for sometimes using interns to promote his clothing."

"Pretty smart, not gonna lie..." Mutters Present Mic, Midnight looks at him with an eyebrow raised, so he explains, "He's teaching Bakugou how to control his anger, while also profiting in the process. Hm... That actually gives me an idea for the next internship."