Deku, the stand up comedian #3

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belongs to hokei horikoshi.
The animatic/video above doesn't belong to me.
———————————————————————————————————
The class was divided into mini-groups which became a common sight since they had arrived to watch the different Universes of the Multiverse. Some were talking about the universe they had just finished watching, creating theories, wondering questions, and discussing their opinions on said universe.

Others were with Eri, and Kota, who appeared not too long ago, listening to everything they had to say; the games they played, the food they ate, and all the fun they had, while away. The students and teachers in exchange, told them about what they had seen, without going into much detail, as to not scare or worry them.

"—So then Wall.e and Eva held heads together, and that lighting thing happened! And Wall.e remembered Eva! It was so cute!" Eri told them about the end of Wall.e, as well as a child of her age could anyways, passionately with a smile from ear to ear while Mirio, Izuku, and the heroes listened to her excited rambling, "And after the credits, it's shown that the rest of the people repopulated earth and rebuilt civilization!" Kota added with better restrained excitement.

"Hm, if you liked that much then we might have to see it once we get back to the dorms." Mirio says to Midoriya who nods in agreement making Eri squeal in happiness.

"Have you decided on which movie is your favorite?" Toshinori asks the children kindly, making them pause to think about it, each soon seemingly coming up with an answer.

"How to train your dragon!" Kota decides, looking happy with his answer.

"I don't have one." Says Eri, looking up at the small crowd that was surrounding her and Kota, "I love all of them equally!"

While this was going on, the rest of Class 1-a were just chilling and/or eating, silently wondering what they were going to watch next.

It was at that moment that XYZ chose to speak up, 'Before we move one, are there any questions regarding the last universe?'

A couple of students raised their hands.

'Jirou.'

"So, you said before that these universes are a lifetime, what does that mean?"

'It means exactly what you think it means. When you watch a universe you are watching the life of one of your counterparts, and their life, just like any other start's at their time of birth. Of course, I'm not going to start there, so I just show the key, interesting parts of said universe. The end result looks like a movie or a series.'

Kaminari then asked excitedly, "Has our universe ever been watched by other us?"

'You... Could say that.' XYZ said but didn't elaborate, leaving Kaminari and the other student unsatisfied with the response.

It was Yaoyorozu who asked the next question, "In that universe, we saw other people aside from the League of Villains, and Villain Deku, like Mei, La Brava, and Gentle, what happened to all of them?"

'Mei explained that she was blackmailed to work with Deku. She was later allowed back into U.A. and became a famous, successful inventor that would work alongside people like Melissa and David Shield. Gentle and La Brava, were arrested and put into Tartarus due to being found guilty of working with Deku, and the League of Villains, and when they escaped thanks to Deku freeing all the inmates, they continued their life of petty crimes, and tried to evade big villain organizations such as the League of Villains.'

Midoriya was a bit saddened that Gentle and La Brava continued their life of crime, there was a part of him that hoped that they would try and redeem themselves after escaping.