Deku, the stand up comedian #1

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belong to Hokei Horikoshi.
Comedian- Deku
------------------------------------------------------

'If the title wasn't obvious enough, Deku here does stand up comedy, oh! And in in this world there are no quirks." XYZ said, making some students and villains cheer, happy that they could watch something more positive.

The screen flickers to life, it shows a stage with Deku on it, wearing black pants, with a white t-shirt, and a size to big jacket. He started speaking, " Have any of y'all been having a conversation with somebody, and they end up saying a word they don't know?"

"Everytime." Said Kaminari and Mina in unison, making some people sweatdrop at them. Aizawa sighed at them, too tired to say anything.

When the crowd started to lighty laugh, he continued saying, "oh, so y'all walking dictionaries?"

"Well Yaomomo kind of is, ain't you yaomomo?" said Mina playfully teasing Yaoyorozu, who had a small flush on her cheeks.

"It's good to expand your vocabulary, Yaoyorozu. Everyone should learn something new everyday." Said Iida, praising her, which she thanked him for.

"Fuck y'all, your full of shit."

That made most of the bakusquad laugh, even Bakugou chuckled at that.

"Midoriya that isn't proper behavior, you can't cuss in front of an audince, do you know how rude that is..." Berated Iida. "Iida, remember, this isn't our Deku. Our Deku would never cuss." Uraraka told him, which seemed to calm him down.

'Thank god, they haven't seen him mad.' Though Bakugou, a shiver running down his spine as he remembered the time he got Izuku mad. Shaking himself out of that though, he returned to watching the screen.

"I know I'm not the only one who is talking to somebody, and they bring an unfamiliar word. I hate when that happens!" He says walking back and forth, "But whenever that does happen, I just grab my phone out of my packet, and I'll ask Siri, with no shame whatsoever." He says with a neutral expression on his face.

*gasp* "why haven't I done that?" Ask's Kaminari, with a shocked look on his face, as if he had gotten the answers to all his problems. "Because you can't multi-task." Says Jirou barely holding her laughter.

"Thank kami, some of them are dumb as hell." Whispered Compress to Twice, who nodded and, then shaked his head.

"My co-worker didn't come to work the other day so when I finally saw him, I asked him,'Hey man, the fuck happened to you yesterday?' The screen changes, showing Midoriya talking to Sero. "Aww men, I had to take my dad to the phlebotomist."

"What is a phlebotomist?" Asked Kirishima. "Is that even a real thing?" Followed Kaminari.

"You morons are such fucking morons! A phlebotomist is the persons who takes your blood for it to be tested in a lab!" Explained Bakugou in his own loud way.

"Ooohhh, thanks Baku-bro!" Told him Kirishima, giving him a toothy smile. The blond just tch's in response.

The screen changes back to Izuku on the stage, he takes out his phone and getting closer to it he asks, "Hey Siri, What's a dad?"
Screen turns off.

The majority of the people laughed, the bakusquad laughing so much that they were wheezing, the Dekusquad was also trying to control their laughter. While on the villains side Shigaraki and Dabi snorted at the punchline (?) Twice, and Toga, were laughing out loud, and All for One stayed amused.

When everyone started to calm down, XYZ started to search the next universe to show them.

Searching multiverse...
Searching...
Searching...
Searching...
Multiverse found...

------------------------------------------------------
1) Hopefully you liked it, just expect more like this and memes. The order will go: angst stories then positive/funny stories and then angst stories again.
2) Don't forget to comment on the story.