Villain Deku Arc- Nightmare

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belongs to kohei Horikoshi.
-The animatic/video above doesn't belong to me.
------------------------------------------------------
The 30 minutes break, helped everyone relax, take their minds off what they just saw, and just talk with each other, though sometimes a scuffle broke out between the heroic side and the villains, XYZ rapidly calmed everyone down.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'The 30 minute break is over, please go back to your seats.' Once everybody sat down, all the tables and the food dissapeared, XYZ then continued speaking, 'Before we continue, are there any question you may have?' Seeing that no one had any questions, it countinued, 'Very well, before we continue, I will bring two more persons.' With that said, the iconic blinding light, that indicated that someone was being brought over, appeared.

Once the light dissapeared, in it's place were two old pro-heroes, Recovery Girl and Gran Torino.

"Eh?! Were the hell are we?!" Asked Gran Torino disoriented, but getting in a fighting stance nonetheless.

"Toshinori?!" Recovery Girl exclaimed, confused at seeing his friend, the rest of the pro-heroes, and the students there, along with the villains. Once Toshinori calmed them down, and convinced them that there weren't in any inmidiate danger, he then proceeded, along with the rest of the students to explain to them why they were there, and what they were doing.

"So we are going to see All Might's brat be a villain?" Gran Torino asked with a deadpan expression on his face, to which Toshibori just nodded.while Recovery Girl just sat there with disbelief on her features. Yagi just nooded. Sighing Recovery Girl and Gran Torino sat down, both of them still confused about everything that was happening, but adapting tonit fairly quickly.

Once everyone was quiet again.
The screen resumed.

The events that happened before, rapidly flash across the screen.

-They're coming, creeping from the corner-

Bakugou escapes through the window, and starts running through the streets.

-And all I know is that I don't feel safe
I feel the tapping on my shoulder-

Someone taps, Bakugou's shoulder.

The class look at the screen confuse on who could possibly be taping Bakugou shoulder.

"Might it be Midoriya?" Asked Sato, but Yaoyorozu shook her head, "It can't be him, unless he has some type of speed quirk, he couldn't have reached Bakugou so fast."

"Not only that, but why would Midoriya want to chase after him, if he was the one that let him escape in the first place." Added Iida, a worried frown on his face. It was clear that due to him, along with Uraraka, and the rest of the Dekusquad being Midoriya's closest friend, it was strange seeing him so out of character.

-I turn around in an alarming state‐

Bakugou turns around and looks to see if someone was behind him.

-But am I losing my mind?-

But there is no one there, the streets are empty.

This just made everyone more confused, so Eraserhead explains what he thinks is going on, "Bakugou is most likely in a state of paranoia, it's not everyday that your chilhood friend turned villain, captures you and threatens to kill you." He finishes, burying himself deeper in his sleeping bag, but his attention on the screen.