Epilogue

Boku no hero academia doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.
I don't own justice league unlimited.
Ace- Midoriya Izuku
Batman- Eraserhead
------------------------------------------------------

Universe found- 'Epilogue'

"Epilogue? What does that mean?" Asked Uraraka not really seeing the sense on the title. "Epilogue usally means a section of notes at the end of a book or the the conclusion to an event." Said Yaorozu, who remembered the meanings of the word.

"Did you really remembered the definition from the dictionary?" Asked Kaminari sweat dropping at her.

"Y-yeah, I don't see anything wrong with a bit of reading." Answered Yaoyorozu, with a flush in her cheeks.

"Yeah, but it is the dictionary, you know how much reading that is..." Kaminari was interrupted by Bakugou screaming for him to shut up, and watch the screen, which triggered the villains, who told Bakugou to shut up, and in less than ten seconds the villains and the heroes were already at each other throats. So XYZ told Aizawa to calm his class down, while it calmed the villains.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Once everyone calmed down, XYZ started talking:
'In this world Izuku was born with a really powerful psychic quirk-' "That's good then, does that mean we are going to see him do all kind of cool stuff with his quirk?" Asked Kaminari excited to see this Universe already. "Maybe if you'd listen, we could see what is going to happen Jammin Yay." Kaminari just grinned sheepishly.

'As I was saying, Izuku here has a powerful psychic quirk, due to his mother dying on childbirth his father was in charge of him. Hoewer he was so abusive that Izuku in a moment of rage accidentally activated his quirk killing his father in the proccess. After the incident he was taken by the Hero Public Safety Comission, were they trained him and tried to make him a weapon." XYZ could see some villains and Heroes scoff when the HPSC was mentioned. He could also see and feel the anger and sadness that some students projected, while hearing Deku's backstory.

'Hoewer all the experimentation made his quirk very unstable... It affected his health, the HPSC predicted that when he died he would take the whole city with him." The pro-heroes eyes widened, the whole city? What could they do to stop that from happening?

"Ha Ha Ha, How unfortunate? Hm All Might, it seems that you will not be able to save everyone! Ha Ha Ha" Shigaraki laughed knowing that All Might couldn't save everyone, even if it was another world, it was amusing to no end.

Before All Might could say anything, XYZ interviened: ' I would like to finish the summary if you don't mind?" All Might sat down, not without glaring at All for One, for turning his master's grandson into a villain.

'Thank you, as I was saying, so to prevent Izuku from exploding the whole city the HPSC gathered a handful of pro-heroes, and told them that they had a support gadget to stop Izuku. The gadget would kill him without destroying the city. One hero offered himself to do it...' XYZ stayed silent, letting them know that he was done talking.

"Wait, but who was it?" Asked Midnight, enraged and saddened that someone; a hero nonetheless, would kill a child, a child that they all knew from the first day he entered U.A.

"No, Deku-kun! please tell me that they don't do it, tell me that they didn't kill him." Uraraka said with tears in her eyes, Tsuyu was trying to calm her down, though she was not in a much better state herself.

The screen flickered to light, heavy breathing was heard, and the figure of a person it's seen running through a pathway that led to a clastle door, the castle door opens, letting the figure in. Once inside the figure is shown to be no other than... Aizawa Shouta, Aka: Eraserhead.