Where It All Began...

Disclaimer... I will never be as good writer as either Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling. So I guess they could guess that these characters belong to them. I only own the plot.

"I know what I am doing Minerva." Albus said, waiting for Hagrid.

"I have been watching them since morning Albus, they are the absolute worst muggles." Minerva showed her distate.

"He is very famous in our world. We should not let fame get to his head." Albus explained calmly.

Minerva was ready to knock some sense into his head but the moment was interrupted as Hagrid decided to show up in a flying bike. The Trio then went up to the doorstep and placed the baby there with a letter, before disappearing in a crack.

Sheer seconds after they left, a man with the scent of the Sea walked up to the doorstep.

"I am sorry my son, but this is the way it should be. I guess the Fates must have decided you to be a part of two worlds. Grow up to be as good as Sally. She'll be watching you from the stars, and so will I." the man whispered before placing another child beside the former.

Giving the door a loud bang and dropping a letter, he disappeared in a swirl of mist.

The Fates were indeed in play, setting the fate of two boys together, having their loved ones depart them on the same day, one with a killing curse, while the other with ancient monsters sent by the deformed body of the Time Keeper.

Vernon Dursley opened the door and found two baby's, while Petunia, his wife, read the letters.

First Letter... This is Hadrian 'Harry' James Potter, son of James and Lily Potter. The parents are now deceased and you are in charge of providing shelter. Come the age of 11 and he will be receiving his Hogwarts letter as he is just as much as a wizard as his parents.

Second Letter... Perseus 'Percy' Achilles Jackson, son of Sally Jackson, sister of Petunia Dursley and Lily Potter. Sally now resides with the stars. Petunia knows she was a witch. Don't be surprised when his letter arrives too. I'll be watching the two cousins.

The Husband and wife looked at each other with big eyes and then turned their attention to the two children. 

Hey guys. I will not try to bore you with extra long Author's Notes and instead just stick to the facts. This is literally my first time with writing publically as all the writing I ever did was in Rough Notebooks. I have shown one of my other works to a friend of mine, the story which I never completed to be honest(he he). Please do comment what you feel about the prologue because I have many ideas for this story. I had written in my bio that I have already completed more than half of this series in one of the many notebooks and in Word and all I have to do is copy and paste, plus write some extra details. I guess this note is long enough. Until I see you next time.

Raven.