Long Live The King!

Disclaimer... I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. On with the Story!

During the last dinner, both the Weasley twins and Percy played pranks on each other, no surprise there. This was the last time the twins underestimated the first year. While they coloured his hair green and silver to last a few days, marking him as a Slytherin in Gryffindor, much to the amusement of Draco, Percy went overboard and turned them into tall smurfs, though not as permanent.

The Weasley twins were massively impressed and so they had one more surprise for him. Only Percy does not get the chance to make dinner an amphitheatre of entertainment.

The Gryffindors had won the House Cup and Dumbledore made sure not to mention Percy's name so as to not draw unwanted attention to him. But that was not necessary as the prank was choreographed to bring every attention to him.

No one bothered wearing hats so Percy's green and silver was like a beacon in the sea of black. Unfortunately, the smurfs features of the twins were long gone.

Percy knew something was up the moment the brothers sat on each side of him. He calmly put his fork and spoon down.

"What did you do Fred, George?" Percy gave them each a look. Right on cue, there was a sound of explosion and blue streamers rained down.

Mcgonnagle actually groaned. This is exactly what she did not need right now, another eventful dinner. All she ever wanted was a peaceful dinner. But no! That was thrown out the window the moment the twins met their formidable competition.

A banner sprang forth in the ceiling with big bold words declaring ALL HAIL KING PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON, LORD OF SASS!! Beside it was a moving painting of a boy that looked like Percy, grinning his trademark troublemaker smirk, shades on, blue cape bellowing behind him, and adjusting his crown on top of his windswept black hair. Percy regretted telling them his favourite colour.

The Weasley twins hoisted him on their shoulder while the crowd chanted 'Persassy!' loudly.

"Why did you use my full name?! even I don't use my full name! How did you even find my name?!" Percy yelled on top of his lungs while at the same time clutched onto Fred for his dear life.

There. This is the last dinner. Just one more chapter of Percy and Harry departing each other at King's Cross Station and then I will begin the next chapter. Please do comment on what you think about the prank friendship between the Mischievous Duo and The King. Till then.

Raven.