Boy oh Boy is Draco Malfoy shocked

Disclaimer... I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter as they belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. On with the Story...

Wednesday rolled in and they had flying class with Madam Hooch. For some reason, Percy had this gut feeling not to fly. After much pleading with Hooch, he was able to convince her. His so called 'baby seal eyes' might have been used, which can be very persuasive, or that's what Harry says.

Of course Harry got into trouble for this class too.

So when Harry was taken away by Mcgonnagle, Percy confronted Draco.

"This is what you want your reputation to be as Draco? In one class, you have managed to send one student to the Hospital Wing while another for detention." Percy asked.

"I don't want your advice Jackson." Draco sneered.

"You're not a bad person Draco. You're just living up to your name as a Malfoy and a Slytherin. If have to take a guess, I would say you are doing this to impress your father. You think he would approve of you if you act as every other pureblood." Percy stared back at him with his cocked slightly to one side.

Draco want to snap at him but there was something about Percy that was very unnerving. No matter how much he wanted to deny, he knew the words spoken were true. From the corner of his eyes, he watched if anyone was listening to their conversation but everyone was too busy talking among themselves.

"Continue down this path and one day you'll find yourself in a pit so deep, you won't be able to get out. And no one will be there to help you. If you find yourself in one of those situations, and you feel utterly hopeless and guilt ridden, know that I'll be there to talk to you and help you in any way I can. You know where to find me." Percy walked away.

Draco watched the retreating figure with absolute silence. It was then he realized that someone had actually tried to be his friend rather than stick up to him because of his name. and that too a Gryffindor.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short. This chapter was important and needed to be a whole chapter altogether. Do you think Draco and Percy will become friends? Or would it plummet down the earth in a big explosion? (Sorry, flying is stuck in my head right now.) Do not worry my friends but I will not make Percy be shot down by Good Ol' Zeus prematurely. Do comment and I promise that if you don't like them in the beginnings, you will start liking them as the story proceeds. Till then.

Raven.