Good Goodbye

Disclaimer... I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. On with the Story! BTW, above is the picture of how imagine Midnight looks like.

The brothers were at the muggle side of the King's Cross station. As they exited the station, they saw the Dursley's and two more people with them. Harry saw one of them was on a wheelchair while the other was wearing crutches.

"Wonder who they are." Harry said to Percy.

"They are Mr. Brunner and Grover. I'll be going with them." Percy whispered back.

"The boys are here, now what?" Vernon turned towards Mr. Brunner.

"Percy, I'll let you wish your goodbyes while I explain certain...things to your guardians." Mr. Brunner told Percy as he led them to a distance with Grover.

"As much as I know, I'll only be gone for a couple of days this summer, just to get accustomed to America. The next summer will be the first summer I'll officially join the Camp." Percy awkwardly began as he absent mindedly stroked Midnight, who meowed contently.

Him going to America was still a little sore subject between the brothers. The last time they had talked and ended in them punching each other and not talking to each other for a couple weeks. This time, both of them hoped for a more civil conversation. Neither of them thought two juvenile fighting in the middle of the street would be very much 'appreciated.'

"You better bring me loads of Candy for compensation or I'll never talk to you again." Harry warned but his lips twitched into a small smile.

"It's a deal." Percy broke into a smile too.

Meanwhile, the Dursley's couple listened pale faced to the man in front of them about the truth of Percy's demigod life. They even had to swear on some river to guard the secret from their son and Harry both,

"If you break this oath, you die. This is the Gods we are talking about and they tend to take oaths a lot seriously." Mr. Brunner warned them. It came out more threatening than intended. The group returned just in time for Percy and Harry to shake their hands.

Midnight hissed at the couple and for some odd reason, they understood what they meant. If they bothered Hedwig or her, it won't end well for them.

"See you in a couple of days brother." Percy said, unaware of the threat his cat just made. Harry frowned and waved sadly. He failed to notice the guarded expression on the Dursley's as Percy walked past them to get to Mr. Brunner, or the haunted expression in their face as they saw how protectively midnight was curled up in front of Hedwig's cage.

Words exhibit my tongue as I type this message. This is the last chapter of this book. I absolutely adore everyone out there who read my first book and commented. I'm sorry I'm not very good with typing away my emotions. You guys are the best readers one could ask for. For ones, you gave me the  confidence to keep writing. You all made me smile by typing those lovely, heartwarming feedbacks. There isn't anything better than to open Wattpad and see the notification bell with an orange bubble at the top left corner. Tell me how this Book was to you all. Till then my lovely readers.

Raven.