Fisticuffs

Disclaimer... I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. On with the Story.

The Trio came to know that Sorcerer's Stone was what Fluffy was guarding. But something else was bothering Harry. Percy was seemingly a bit distant lately since the detention. He would appear to be deep in thought. It normally wouldn't have worried Harry. But when one day the twins had made Percy's robe green in colour and Percy had not made a comeback with another prank, it made Harry worry.

So one night, when everyone was asleep, Harry crawled into Percy's bed, knowing fully well that he was not asleep yet.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Lumos," Percy lit his wand as he sat up and stared at Harry, "What?"

"Something's bothering you. Ever since we came from the Forest, you've been acting sombre. Something definitely happened when we had separated." Harry said.

"Nothing happened. I am just worried about the semesters." Percy crossed his arms.

"Lie. Tell me the truth." Harry followed suit at crossing his arms too.

Percy sighed. He cast a silencing charm around themselves. Here goes nothing, "I'm going to America for the summer."

"What?" this was definitely not what Harry was expecting.

"I'm not allowed to give you much details but I just came to know my father had enrolled me at a summer camp there." Percy stared at his hands which were on his laps at the moment.

Harry remained silent, not really sure what to speak, what to think.

"When the school ends and we come to the mor...muggle side of the station, Mr. Brunner, the Camp Activities Director, will speak to the Dursley's and we will be going to America via a portkey," Percy said and then added, "But I'll be back in a couple of days this time. I'll even bring candies and we will eat it while hiding from Dudley." Percy looked up to see his brother's reaction.

Harry scooted backwards, "You're father? You're-You're-you are going to Ameri- i can't believe you!"

"Harry?" Percy was taken aback.

"For one whole week you have been keeping this from me that you're going to America. When were you planning on telling me? Five minutes before we depart?" Harry was just getting started.

"You know that's not what I-" Percy began.

"That's exactly what you were going to do!" Harry yelled and Percy suddenly felt grateful he had put the silencing charm.

"Harry I-" Percy was now getting desperate.

"So when I go back, I'm going to be alone in that-that household. While you will be chilling in America?! Fantastic! Keep your gifts and candies with you. I don't need a souvenir to remind me I have got a selfish and self-centred brother" Harry kept yelling.

Now Percy got mad as he ditched the calm way, "I'm selfish?! I'm the one keeping things from you?! What about you and your besties?! Have you not been keeping secrets of your own, what with Fluffy, Nicholas Flamel, Sorcerer's Stone. Don't give me that astonished look. The moment I saw Fluffy and the trapdoor, I connected the dots to the breaking in Gringotts, the very same vault Hagrid had emptied. If you would have confided in me, you would have saved yourself from almost getting caught by Filch!"

Both the brothers were breathing deeply, glaring daggers at each other.

"What did I ever do to deserve a brother like you?" Harry mumbled. His eyes widened as he realized he said that out loud and he saw the look of hurt flash across Percy's eyes, which was immediately replaced by that of anger.

In one swift movement, Percy' fist connected with Harry's jaw. Since they were both sitting at such close proximity, it was hit at an awkward angle, but the damage was just the same. Harry wasted no time in connecting his fist with Percy's left eye.

Unspoken words were passed between the two as Harry climbed down the bed and marched to his, angrily pulling the curtain around him.

Dumbledore knew something was off the moment when they were assembled in the Great Hall for breakfast the next morning. The whole of the Gryffindor table was talking to each other in such hushed tones, casting nervous glances up and down the table. Even the twins were unusually quiet today.

Dumbledore looked at Harry, who was stabbing his meatloaf angrily but not eating. Ron and Hermione were looking unsure of what to do or say. He looked closely and saw a deep purple bruise on his lower jaw.

"Fight, at this age?" Dumbledore mused. That could only mean one thing. his gaze travelled to Draco Malfoy. He understood that they were not on the very best terms with each other. But Draco seemed unaware of the tension in the air.

"Strange." Dumbledore muttered.

"It's Percy Jackson." Mcgonnagle said, apparently guessed what he was thinking.

Snape's ears perked up as he heard the name. It was no secret that he had started growing a teensy-tiny bit soft on that Gryffindor. Sure he was sarcastic and loved to prank, but he was in no way like that upstart James Potter. Not to mention he was excellent in potions, his subject.

All three professors, unknown to each other, discreetly looked over towards Percy, who was sitting quite far away from the Trio. He was glaring at his plate, his fist clenched tightly. A few of his batch mates of the Slytherin house said something and started giggling. Percy's head snapped up to them and the three professors sucked in a breath. The left eye was definitely bruised, but the glare was still intense. They could feel the tremendous power that boy was emitting, like an angry tsunami waves of the sea. The giggling first years stopped instantly. But it was of no use. Percy picked up the fork, stabbed it in the meatloaf, and marched out of the Great Hall with a power walk, his robes flowing behind him, kind of like Snape's. it sure did gain a few head turns, not that he cared.

Oh ho ho. Percy and Harry have had a fight. Normally I do not enjoy them having to fight that much but still... It makes them normal brothers rather than a duo who just have tea and crumpets and forget that fighting is completely normal. Do you feel the surge of emotions while Percy and Harry open up to each other? Please do comment. Until next time.

Raven.