Full Package Action Movie, Complete with Fire and Insane Stunts

Disclaimer... I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. This is the chapter that i have been waiting for. On with the Story!

The first Quidditch match rolled in and Hogwarts was in for a surprise as they saw Harry Potter as the Gryffindor Seeker. The match started well and fair, if we ignore the pretty obvious foul by Marcus Flint. And that's when Harry's broom started going bonkers. Hermione tried to convince them it was Snape who was hexing the broom but Percy was refusing to believe it.

"You're defending him because you are his special pet." Ron sneered.

"You know very well that's not the case Weasley." Percy snapped.

"Leave it to me." Hermione rolled her eyes at their banter and ran away. A few minutes later, the broom steadied and a panting Hermione returned back.

"Easy. I set his robes on fire." Hermione shrugged.

"You...what?!" Percy exclaimed as he looked over at Snape. Snape looked back at Percy and his eyebrows shot up. The staring contest was broken by Ron.

"What is Harry doing?"

Percy looked back at the game and saw the two Seekers diving for the ground in full speed. The Slytherin pulled over and Harry did the same too after a second with great difficulty, the Snitch dead ahead.

Harry thought it would be a good idea to stand on his broom.

"Stupid Harry this is not a bloody action movie!" Percy ran to the edge of the stand and yelled on top of his lungs.

Harry heard it and chuckled slightly, which made him loose balance and get thrown forward at the Golden Snitch.

"He's going to die!" Ron exclaimed and Hermione shot him a glare.

"Molliare!" Percy cast the spell at blinding speed, cushioning the fall. To Harry, it felt like he was hitting a bouncy castle instead of the ground.

To Percy's luck, no one saw him cast the spell, well, no one except good ol' Snape, whose eyes were still trained on him. Snape was constantly getting surprised by the Gryffindor. He wasn't cocky like literally everyone else in Gryffindor. Not to mention he excels in his subject, something which less than one percent of the student body were good at. And right now he cast a spell that wasn't even in his syllabus.

"Oh thank Merlin." Percy sighed and sat back down, knowing his brother was safe for the time being.

And over here, Harry was being hoisted in the air by the team mates, with the twins chanting 'Potter! Potter! Potter!' on his tow.

You gotta love the love between the brothers. And you gotta love Good Ol' Snape and his keen eyes that is not so old. And it goes without saying but you gotta love the Giant Squid (See what I did there? No? Okay I'll stop) You think I am excited about this chapter? Wait for the next two chapters. They are filled with my level of comedy, as much as I could think of. Do not listen to my friends who say I am not funny. They lie. I Am Funny! (I think... they have me filled with doubt) Please do comment. Till then.

Raven.