CHAPTER 1

3rd person POV

Katsuki Bakugo is a pro hero. He's married to a man named Izuku Midoriya. They live their daily lives happily. They work together, eat together, sleep together, and do any other things together. They are inseparable. They are the perfect couple that ever existed.

Katsuki POV

I woke up from the sound of the alarm. I opened my eyes slowly. It's still morning. I looked beside me, and saw Deku was still sleeping soundly. I smiled seeing him. I turned off the alarm, and rushed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I made katsudon for breakfast, because I know it's Deku's favorite food. After a few minutes, I went to wake my husband up.

I sat beside the bed. I looked at every corner of his face. He looks so gorgeous, especially when he sleeps. I stroked his cheeks and hair before gently shaking his body.

"Hey, Deku, it's time for breakfast." "Mgh ..." He started to roll over. "A few more minutes please!" He said while pulling the blanket. I smiled to see his behavior.

"It's already 5:30. We have to get there by 6:15." I said teasing him. "Ugh fine ..." He started to whine. I chuckled seeing his childish act. God, I love this man.

We had breakfast together while talking about a few things. I am very happy to see his smile. Then, suddenly his sweet chilly expression turned into a serious one.

"Hey, Kacchan ... How about we start a family?" "A family?" I looked at him with a confused look. I think I know where this is going.

"You want to adopt a child?" "Maaaaybe? Anu, I also want us to have children of our own. Like, having children with our DNA, y'know?" He said nervously.

I started thinking about it. It's not really possible for him to get pregnant since he is a male. Maybe DNA fusion is fine. However, nowadays that kind of thing is very rarely to find. Ah, whatever. I'll do my best to make him happy.

I held his hand. "It's up to you. Whatever you do, I will definitely support you." I said with a smile. He looked at me and tightened my grip.

"O-ok, thanks!" Deku smiled broadly. I melted to see his sweet smile.

-----------------------------

3rd person POV

Katsuki and Izuku left together. They separated not long after because they worked at different agencies. They start to feel lonely.

Katsuki was immediately assigned to patrol an area. There, he met Ochako by accident.

"Ah, Katsuki-kun! What a surprise!" Katsuki groans. "What the- What are you doing here !?" "Oh, I was just patrolling." She says while smiling sweetly.

Katsuki and Ochako's last meeting was during their wedding. A few days after that, Ochako and her husband moved to Brazil for hero works.

"My work was finished a few days ago. Me and Tenya decided to go back to Japan!" She said with a wide smile. Katsuki just sighed.

"So ... How's Deku-kun? Is there anything new?" Said Ochako began to approach Katsuki. Katsuki sighed as he replied, "Why do you want to know? It's none of your damn business!" "Aw, come on! Can I see him after this?" "Fuck no!" Katsuki pushed Ochako away. Ochako pouted. "How mean..."

However, she didn't give up. He approached Katsuki once again and said, "Hmph! Then tell him i say hi, ok?" Katsuki groans. "Ah whatever." Ochako shouted happily while thanking him.

"Ah, I have to go to the opposite direction from yours. Ok, goodbye!" She said while waving her hand. Katsuki doesn't care. Then, there was a feeling of tightness in his chest

He fell silent. His eyes were dead without any light of life. He looked back. He looked at Ochako who was walking towards another direction.

Then, he glanced at the phone he was carrying in his pocket the whole time. He stared at his photo with Izuku as his wallpaper. He felt various weird and complicated feelings. He recognized his husband, but ...

He doesn't recognize his soulmate.

Haha, ANGST go brr..... And heart go CrAck!

Word count:685 words