CHAPTER 6

Izuku POV

Morning sickness.

That's what I'm experiencing right now.

"Bleugh!"

I vomited what was in my stomach. I knew this would happen. Ugh... this is the worst. I rinsed my mouth and washed my face while starting to brush my teeth. Then, I take a shower.

After I'm done, i just took some ordinary clothes. I'm wearing a white t-shirt and sweat pants. Then, I took my hero costume and set off. I'll have breakfast outside, I don't feel like cooking. Usually, Kacchan and I would joke and talk things over together while eating our breakfast. I wonder what he's doing right now...

~~~~~

I'm bored. I don't know what to do. Usually, Kacchan would take me out. Maybe watch a movie or do whatever I want, heh, he spoils me. But now it's different. Same routine after work, just cleaning up and watching TV. Cleaning the house, eating dinner and then go to bed. There's nothing special.

While eating dinner, I got a message from the UA alumni group. Oh, looks like Mina-san wants to have a party, to welcome Ochako-san and Tenya-kun? Sounds fun! It will get rid of my boredom! But I really want to know...

Will Kacchan come? I hope so. Eijirou-kun will convince him, right?

3rd Person POV

"I won't come." Katsuki said as he took a sip of his water. "Wha?? Come on, this is going to be fun! And I'm sure Izuku will come along. You're not going to let him go alone, are you?"

Katsuki remembered. He's no longer with him, so what's the point? "Whatever, the nerd can go on his own. It'd be better that way. He'd be better off without me." Ejirou was surprised, "Did you have a fight with him? You know you can talk about it, or maybe you want my advice?" "Fuck off! This is none of your business, and I don't need your fucking help!"

"C'mon, man, I know you're not usually like this. I've never seen you walking around with h- no, you never even talk about Izuku! Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird for 2 weeks!" Eijirou added. Katsuki turned frustrated. Katsuki cares about Izuku. He knows that. But, he doesn't deserve him. He doesn't love him. It's gone. He needs someone who is best for him. He had to stay away.

"Shut up!" Katsuki threw his water bottle, making a loud noise. Shit, he's acting up again. He concentrated his anger on his friend. Imagine if Izuku was the one in that room. Imagine if the bottle hit it.

"Fuck!" Katsuki left leaving Eijirou in the room. Eijirou chased after him, but he couldn't find him. Eijirou finally decided to leave Katsuki alone. After the redhead left, Katsuki entered the training room again. He picked up the iron bottle that looked almost dented."Shit.... I'm sorry.." It was Izuku's gift. Or should I say, he bought it for him when he's still in highschool. He cursed at himself, and finally went home.

~~~~~

The time has come. It's party time! Izuku was very excited. He can't wait to meet his friends. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with the words "party t-shirt". Typical Izuku. And short jeans. He's not sure if he looks good, because it usually feels right when Katsuki compliments him. But he pushed the thought aside and started to leave.

The party was held at Mina's house. Mina offered it, because she felt her house looked more suitable, because of the decoration, you know how Mina is. When Izuku got there, he's greeted by a lot of people. All of them are his classmates. Just a few came, to be exact. Not everyone has free time. So some of them didn't come and join the party.

Everyone danced, and did what people usually do at parties. Not a few are also drunk. But Izuku remembered, he was pregnant. He can't drink alcohol.

"Heya, Deku-kun!" A familiar voice came from behind Izuku. Seen Ochako embracing the man, she looks half drunk. "Ochako-san! N-nice to meet you, and God, are you drunk already??" "The party started almost an hour ago, of course there's been a lot of drinking! GOD, it's been a long time since I last tasted alcohol!" Izuku just smiled shyly. "Hehe, so I'm a little late, huh?"

Suddenly, the door opened wide. A familiar figure came. He looked annoyed, but he came anyway. "Nope!" Ochako replied.

"Whoa, you really came, Bakubro!" Izuku panicked, Kacchan really came? But he was also happy to see him. He wanted to run into his arms so badly, but he was sure Katsuki would be annoyed. So he kept quiet.

"Why did you come alone? I think I saw Izuku walking that way earlier.." Eijirou pointed to where Izuku was. Katsuki looked at him. Izuku and Katsuki's eyes locked onto each other.

Katsuki looked confused. Izuku was silent, holding back the tears he had been holding back all this time. Izuku immediately ran to the bathroom. Not because he wanted to cry, but because he suddenly felt sick. He wanted to throw up.

"Bleugh!" He put his head forward. He vomited his guts out and cried at the same time. He shouldn't have come to this party. He was happy to see Katsuki, but the pain he was feeling had not gone away. He vomited whatever was in his stomach again.

Then, he felt a gentle touch on his back. The hand stroked up and down, making Izuku relax a bit. Izuku glanced back.

"Are you ok, Izuku?"

~~~~~

(I suddenly feel excited to update this story. I don't know why. But now i'm going to go and finish my drawings again. Thanks for reading!)