CHAPTER 2

3rd person POV

Deku is relaxing in the living room. Why isn't Kacchan home yet ... he thought. He then stood up and went to the kitchen. He thought of making spicy ramen as a surprise for Katsuki.

Despite working at different agencies, they usually go home together. Sometimes if there was an emergency, Izuku would come home early, leaving Katsuki behind. To be honest, he just wanted to wait for him, but Katsuki had repeatedly told him to leave first. And that's what he did.

Izuku is usually not the type to be good at cooking, but he has been practicing secretly, only for his husband. He started preparing the ingredients, and started cooking. That's when Katsuki started opening the door.

"I am home." "Ah, Kacchan! Welcome back!" Izuku said. He ran to his husband and gave him a hug. He rested his head on Katsuki's chest, then turned his head up while whining.

"Uwa I'm so worried, Kacchan! You've never come home this late! Luckily you're finally here!" The look on his face turned into a broad smile. Katsuki could only watch and fell silent. A weird thought ran through his head.

"You're so dirty and stinky! Go take a shower, I'll make us something." Izuku let go of his hug, and started to return to the kitchen. With that, Katsuki took out a towel and walked towards the bathroom.

-----------------------------

After a few minutes, the ramen Izuku cooked was finally done. He was already  serve them both of their ramens. Right now, he was waiting for Katsuki to come.

Katsuki walked down the stairs with a towel still on his hair. Izuku smiled at him immediately. "Kacchan! The food is ready." He said with his usual smile.

"Uh, yes." They both start eating together. It felt a little awkward because the aura was very quiet. Izuku broke the awkwardness by starting a conversation. "So, how's my cooking? I know I'm not the one who usually in charge to cooks ... So I tried something ..." he said as he stroked the back of his neck. "Yea, not bad."

Izuku felt very strange about Katsuki's behavior. He's too ... calm. Yes, after marriage, Katsuki doesn't always scream like he used to. However, his tone was too calm, and it made Izuku a little uncomfortable. Izuku didn't want to make any trouble, so he decided to keep quiet.

-----------------------------

Izuku has finished cleaning and washing the dishes. He thought this was a good time to ask Katsuki what happened. But before he could say anything, Katsuki opened his mouth.

"Hey, Izuku, can we talk?" Izuku was surprised to hear that, but nodded immediately. He knew something was wrong, because Katsuki only used his first name if the topic was serious. They went to sit on the living room sofa.

"So, what's up, Kacchan? Did something happen?" Izuku said, starting to worry. Katsuki was still silent. He didn't know where to start. He started to take a deep breath, and began to open his mouth.

"Izuku, do you really love me?" Izuku was shocked by what Katsuki just said, "K-kacchan, of course! Why are you asking such a thing!" Izuku started to panic even more. His face became more serious. "Are you sure? Even after all I did to you?" Katsuki said again. Izuku began to wonder about what the hell his husband is thinking, "Kacchan ... You know that I don't care, right? You know that you don't mean it! And that was years ago!" Izuku shouted a little. He tried to stay calm.

"Wouldn't it be better if you were with someone else who was really good with you? Who can really loved you properly?" Katsuki said again, with a more serious tone this time. Tears had come out from the corner of Izuku's eyes, threatening to fall down.

"Kacchan .... What does all this mean?"

"Izuku ..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I think we should divorce."

Watch me cry while writing the next chapter.

Word count:659 words.