CHAPTER 5

Izuku POV

So, yeah, I'm pregnant.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm doing this. My husband just asked me to get a divorce, but I got pregnant instead. Without him by my side. Huh, am I crazy? I think I am.

I just want something to remember him. Something precious that lasts forever.

I want his child.

A mix between the two of us. I don't care that I'm doing this alone, I'm a strong man and i know it. I'm the greatest hero.

However, doing this is still a dangerous thing. My body doesn't match, although the pill should adjust. As my body heats up, the pill is making an artificial uterus. That too must be filled by something immediately. And here I am now. But I don't care, I'm going to give birth to this child and I know it.

~~~~~

I know I'm still 1 day pregnant but, I have to keep working. My stomach hasn't grown. I know the biggest risk is in the first period, but I can't do anything. I'm a top hero. People will wonder if I just take a day off. Maybe I'll do it when I'm 3 months pregnant. Right.

"Deku-kun!" Ah, Ochako-san. "How are you? Ah, I missed you! I'm glad we passed each other!" She said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. She's a good friend.

"I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" "We came back a few days ago! A little tired, but ok!" I just smiled. Honestly, I don't know what to say.

"Ok, I better continue my patrol. See ya!" I said as I ran. She replied with the same "See ya". Ah, I'm glad she didn't ask anything about Kacchan. Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking about such things. Stress is not good for the baby y'know?

~~~~~

I don't do much at home. I'm just relaxing, and browsing about what to do while being pregnant. Maybe about diet and other habits. Besides that, I also entertain myself by cooking my favorite kadsudon! Although it's not as good as Kacchan's. I also make popcorn and watch movies.

Alone.

But I just enjoy life. Even though I'm cold every night, without Kacchan's warmth beside me. Are pregnant people this depressed? Or am I just being too sensitive? Ah, I need to stop crying. I need to be strong for my baby.

Lost in thought, I thought, should I tell someone? Mom? Uraraka-san? Or someone with experience with babies? No, I can't trouble anyone.

3rd Person POV

"Too weak, again!" There was a loud blast. There were only two people in the room, one with spiky ash blonde hair, and one with a red one. Looks like they're sparring.

"Man, you're too excited! Let's rest for a while, we've been repeating this for 3 hours! Aren't you tired??" Katsuki ignored him. "Tch, whatever, you weakling. You're the one who's tired here!" Eijirou just chuckled as he took a sip of his water.

Only 15 minutes had passed, but Katsuki was impatient. "Break time is up, let's repeat it again!" Katsuki must be strong. He knew he had to be the strongest. He had to show who he was.

Before Eijirou could complain, he got a message. Oh, the message was from the loved one. Eijirou smiled at his phone before rushing to grab his bag. "Sorry bro! Mina told me to come back, she probably need something Maybe we can continue this practice tomorrow?" Katsuki tch ed him.

"Whatever."

Katsuki took the small towel that had been provided and wiped his dripping sweat. He's ready to go home. He wanted to take a shower. He smells like shit.

He walked into his new apartment. The apartment wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. I mean, what's the point of having a big apartment when you live alone?

Taking off his clothes, Katsuki entered the bathroom. He immediately showered his body with warm water. He's enjoying himself.

However, this feels different. Very different. It's weird. Normally, He would tightly grip Izuku's waist, smiling and laughing with him. He would kiss Izuku's neck and make him moans cutely. He would hold him.

Katsuki misses his husband- no, ex-husband.

But he doesn't love him anymore.

He's nothing more than just an acquaintance to him.

~~~~~

(Just wanna point out that i changed the cover of the story. I keep trying to make my own but I'm never satisfied with the result.)