CHAPTER 12

Katsuki POV

After all that had happened, I was getting more and more frustrated. My feelings are all stirred up. So in short, I probably have an unknown disease, I suddenly want to get back with Izuku, and I suddenly want to fulfill Izuku's wish, which is to have a child with him. That's why I'm at his door now. I stood nervously, unsure whether I should press the bell or not. I'm worried, what if he's not home? Or maybe he's inside with someone else, who is supposed to be his new lover? Huh, no fucking way. How idiotic of me to think like that. This is Izuku we're talking about. Ain't no way he's giving up on me that's easily. Right?

Finally, I decided to put my finger on the bell button and press it. Not long after, I heard a voice, "Just come inside!!!" It must be Izuku! But, why does he sound in pain? Worried, I opened the door with lightning speed. My eyes widen at the state of Izuku in front of me.

"K-kacchan....?"

"Deku?!"

Everything is a mess. He was sitting on the floor holding his... big stomach? His pants were soaking wet and he looked very sweaty. He was crying, looking like he was in pain. "Holy shit what happened?!" I ran to him and started to crouch. "K-kacchan... please help me!" He was crying louder while holding my shirt tightly. "But you need to tell me what h-" "I'm pregnant, Kacchan! I'm giving birth!" I stared agape at him. Is he really...? No, now's not the time to ask and think. Without hesitation, I picked him up and carried him into my car.

I kept glancing at Izuku on the way. I can't believe it. He's actually pregnant? With a child? But how?? Is it someone else's? No, it can't be. Suddenly, I remembered how long I've left him. It's been eight, almost nine months. It's mine, isn't it? Fuck, I've been such an irresponsible husband and father. I can't even be there for him when everything started. No, why did he even kept it a secret in the first place? Did he not trust me? He actually think I will leave him even though he's pregnant?

Then finally, Izuku decided to open his mouth, "No, Kacchan... n-not that way..." "Huh?" "T-turn to that road K-kacchan... we're going to a small h-hospital over there..." he stated painfully. I don't know the reason of why he chooses such a small and unpopular hospital but I trusted him. Then, I turned my car according to the route he said.

~~~~~

Arriving there, I immediately carried Izuku from his seat. He looked more and more messed up. "Kacchan I can't take it anymore it's too painful!" "I know, I know, I'm here, Izuku." I opened the door and without hesitation shouted, "Where's the doctor?! My husband is in damn labor!!" I can't believe I called him my husband even though we divorced months ago. A female doctor, who seems to recognize Izuku came and immediately ordered the nurses to take him to a room. I layed him on a bed. "Kacchan, please stay beside me..." He keep on reaching me while crying. God, I hate to see him like this. "It's okay Izuku I'm here." I keep kissing and rubbing his palm to calm him down.

The doctor who came in earlier then come with some additional nurses. For some reason, Izuku looked a little confused. "I-ira-sensei? Why didn't we go into the operating room?" Now that I think about it, he's right. Why are we still here? How the fuck is he supposed to deliver the baby then??? "Oh Izuku-san, we have to get your baby out as soon as possible because it's been in there for too long. And it's not possible to do a cesarean section because it will take more time. It will cause some harm to the baby. " "S-so I have to-" "Yes, Izuku-san. You have to push." Izuku put on an unreadable face. I'm confused too. However, we trust her. If this is the only way that we have to take for the safety of both of Izuku and the baby, we must accept it.

~~~~~

Izuku POV

Shit, shit, shit!! It won't end. I've been doing this for hours but there's no end. The baby is barely out. Ira-sensei said I have to do this because c-section was taking more time and the baby had been inside for too long but, it didn't make any sense. We both know that this baby is born too early. So how come...?

"Argh!" I threw my head back. This is worse than I thought. I feel like throwing up too because of the nauseous feelings in my guts. I'm not sure that I can continue. This hurts more than any pain I've ever been through. It's more painful than a stab or a broken bone- or any other incident that's ever happened to me. "Shh Izuku, you're doing great, babe. Don't worry, I'm right here so just breathe..." Ah, yes, Kacchan is here, just like how I dreamed it. He accompanies me here. I really love his sweet words, especially at times like this. But I wish what he said is based on honesty and not pity. I started pushing again. "Ugh!!" "It's head is almost out!" Ira-sensei said. It makes me a little relieved but I know it's not over yet.

"Breathe... This is the last push. Push in 3, 2, 1!" "Argh!!!" Clutching the bedsheets, I pushed as hard as I could. After that, nothing but the sound of a baby's cry filled the silent room. I relaxed my body while trying to breathe. I glanced at Kacchan with a smile. I didn't expect that he was crying too. "You did great, Izuku." He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. Then, Ira-sensei came with my baby wrapped in a blanket. She put it gently on my chest. "Congratulations, it's a boy!" She whispered.

"He's so tiny..." I whispered while slowly and softly putting both my hands on top of him, rubbing him gently. But that made me even more worried because of his small size. It's probably because he's born too early, but I hope he's still a healthy baby. He has blonde hair, just like Kacchan. I don't know the color of his eyes because they are still closed. I really can't stop smiling right now. I'm just so happy... Of course I can't breastfeed him and have to wait for formula milk, so I just hug him who is still crying loudly. It made me feel pretty guilty but I guess it is what it is. Exhausted, I decided to close my eyes.

~~~~~

I think I'm going to put some explanations in the next chapter... well not really, of course Izuku's gonna be the narrator in his POV. "From what hole did the baby came out?" Butthole LMAO (It's pretty common in omegaverse(depends on the author). Ehh, yk what? Once again I'll explain in next chapter...)

Thank you for reading!