CHAPTER 17 [END]

3rd Person POV

2 days passed quicker than Katsuki thought. He is currently preparing himself for the firework fair. He wore a loose black kimono with an orange obi. There were some orange stripes as well. Then he saw Izuku. He wore a baby green kimono with a white purplish obi tied tight and higher, making his curves more visible. Izuku just finished taking care of Mihaki, who wore a dark blue kimono with a white obi. He looks cute in it, even though he shows some signs of uncomfortableness sometimes.

The ride to the festival wasn't so long. When they arrived, they were immediately greeted and surrounded by many of their fans, since of course, they didn't wear any face masks that could cover their identity. Mihaki obviously feels overwhelmed. After some times, people finally left them alone. Of course they all let out a sigh of relief, as Izuku stroke Mihaki's back since he looks scared and overwhelmed. They then began to enjoy themselves by playing some games and winning prizes like dolls and stuff, for Mihaki. Katsuki mostly play just to flex himself in front of his son, and to look cool. Izuku could only look in awe and shower him with praises, as usual. After a while they bought some snacks like takoyaki and cotton candy. Izuku was so happy, he keeps on laughing and smiling uncontrollably. Katsuki just stares at him and smile softly. He thought about how Izuku would react when the fireworks starts. When he finally confesses to him. When he finally proposes to him, once again. Gosh, just thinking about how he'd react made him so happy, he lets out a chukle.

A few hours have passed, as the time everyone's been waiting for finally arrived. The fireworks. The families, including Katsuki's gathered around on the wide field, enjoying the night sky. Izuku looked excited while explaining about how amazing the fireworks will be to his son, who looked excited as well. While Katsuki on the other hand tried to scare him by saying how loud it'll be that if he's weak his ears would blow up. Izuku lectures him for scaring Mihaki while Katsuki could only laugh. Then when it's almost midnight, they start to light up the fireworks. Everyone counted down as Katsuki reached for his pocket. He watched Izuku counts, waiting patiently for it to end.

"...5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ! !" The fireworks blasted and colors filled the night sky. Everyone stared in awe, followed by rounds of applause. Mihaki stared while closing both of his ears, mouth agape at how beautiful it is, just like what Izuku described. Izuku on the other hand, didn't pay enough attention, as Katsuki was in front of him, opening a tiny box, revealing a diamond ring. It shined brightly, reflecting the moon light and fireworks. Izuku then stares at Katsuki's eyes, green meets red. "K-kacchan, this is..." "Izuku. I know I've been a dipshit to you for leaving you in your hardest time. I still regret it till this day, I'm sorry. But remember when I said I want to start all over again? I do mean it, Izuku. It's not only an act of responsibility or pity. Well, what I try to say is that, after I met you again, specifically, after I met Mihaki for the first time, I noticed some changes. Not only my love for him grow, but it grows for you as well. My feelings of love, for you, reappeared. I always get this warm nice feelings whenever we're together. This feelings of wanting to just kiss you and cherish you like you're my everything. Is Mihaki really the trigger? To remind me and my feelings that you're important? That I should really stay with you? I'm not sure either. Everytime that happened, I'm just positive that it might be the time for us to... restart. Back together as a whole, again. Which is why I'm on my knees now, with this ring. So, Izuku Midoriya... Will you marry me once again?" Katsuki said, eyes full of hope. Izuku thought for a while. It's not that he's hesitant, he's just surprised that it's actually happening. He dreamed that one say, his Kacchan would maybe propose to him again. And it came true. It didn't take a long time until he jumped at him,"YES! Oh my God Kacchan!! Don't you know how long I've been waiting for this?!" He cried out, making Katsuki's shoulder wet. They share an embrace, while the crowd still making sounds of applause. Not only to the fireworks, but now to them as well.