little secret

Dacryphilia, dumbification, teasing, zeke is mean, degrading, ddlg, kink discovery, squirting, praise, mentions of aftercare, possessiveness

"Fuck- look at you. Crying 'cause you don't have enough cock stuffed in you," Zeke sneers, chuckling darkly at your glossy eyes.

Although glossy doesn't begin to explain them, you've got dark smudges of mascara down your face. Fat, wet tears rolling down your cheeks.

Your cunt aching, clit throbbing. You were so wet it was dripping down your cunt to your ass and leaving a wet print on the sheets. You lost count of the amount of times he edged you.

"Zeke.." you croak, voice a low whine.

"What is it? Tell me whats the matter, girl. Or are you fucked stupid?"

"Wanna cum- I wanna cum- please." You sob, still struggling against the soft rope around your wrists.

"I don't think you deserve it. After all you were too friendly with Reiner. Perhaps I should ask him to make you cum instead?" He acts as if he were getting up to retrieve his phone.

"No-! No- Zeke!" You hiccup, your legs wrapping around his hips in hopes of keeping him there.

"You really thought I'd share you?"

You shake your head, not trusting your voice. He roughly grabs your face, making you look at him.

"Speak when you're asked a question, filthy, greedy slut."

"N-no- 'm sorry Z."

"Its okay, darling. 'Cause he doesn't know how about us, about you being my little secret. My fuck toy." He sinks back into your cunt to the hilt.

It makes your back arch off the bed, pulling at the rope around your wrists.

"Perfect fit. Like a puzzle, hm? You were made for me. Not Reiner, not Porco. Me." Zeke growls with a filthy roll of his hips.

"Yes! Yours, all yours Zeke!" You moan, hips rolling to meet his.

"That's right. Who's cock is making you cry?" He grins devilishly as he fucks into you.

"Your cock- fuck- Z, please." You sob, bottom lip red and bitten to hell.

"So pretty like this, little girl. With that whore makeup running down your face."

He groans when you clench around him, a smirk plastering itself on his face.

"Which was it? Little girl? Or whore?" He teases, two fingers coming down to rub your clit.

Your thighs twitch, if he wasn't in between them you're sure they would've shut tight.

Zeke scoffs at your silence, slapping your cheek. Not as hard as he could, but a little warning tap.

"L-little girl-"

"Yeah? You're my little girl? That make me your daddy?"

"Mhm!" You hiccup at a particularly good thrust. The tip of his cock hitting that soft spot in you.

"Say it." He growls, lightly slapping your face again. His fingers press harder on your clit, increasing the pleasure.

You're sure you'll cum at this point, if he just-

"Daddy!" You sob with a shrill moan, cunt clenching down around him.

"Oh fuck-" Zeke groans, marveling at how you squirt around him.

You jerk with the aftershocks, he hasn't stopped fucking you. If anything it encouraged him to go harder.

"Look at that, you made a mess of me." He growls out, grabbing your hips to pull you down to meet his thrusts.

"Oh god- fuck- too much! Please-"

"If you really wanted me to stop, you'd say your safe word. You're gonna cum around me again, I know you can." He grunts with the exertion, putting one of your legs over his shoulder so he can drill into you deeper.

He leans down as if he were going to kiss you, but you know better than that. You part your lips and stick your tongue out.

"Dumb girl knows some tricks." He huffs out a laugh before spitting right into your mouth.

You were so sensitive it felt like you had molten lava flowing through your veins. For an older man he had amazing stamina and you cursed him for it.

You barely have half a brain to swallow, knowing he'd punish you if you didn't. He coos at your obedience and pulls you down so hard the rope snaps from where its tied to the bed.

You can be bothered to move them from where they lay above your head, body bouncing from his thrusts. You felt like a ragdoll, just a toy for him to use.

"Fuck- quit clenching around me." He groans, he wasn't ready to cum yet. Not until you came around him again.

He removes one of his hands from your hip and presses his thumb to your clit, rubbing figure eights into it.

"Holy shit- fuck! Cum- cumming! Oh my god!" You squeal, walls fluttering around his length.

The sheets are definitely ruined, the mattress would most likely be too.

"Just like that princess. Such a good little girl." Zeke moans, his hips stuttering before stopping completely as he spills inside of you.

Your cunt clenches, milking him for all he's got.

"Shit- shit-!"

You feel him twitch inside you when you mutter a weak call of his name.

He pulls out slowly, watching as his cum spills out of you. It makes him grin, shuffling his body down so his face is right in front of your pussy.

"Can I eat you out?"

You nod, despite the oversensitive feeling between your thighs. You know he loves licking the mix of your slick and his cum from you.

He puts your legs over his shoulder again, hands planted firmly on your hips before he dives in. Licking from your taint to your cum covered cunt.

It makes you jolt, hands coming to grab his hair. He sends you a cheeky wink as he licks his cum from inside you.

He doesn't plan on making you finish, just wanting to clean you up some.

His beard is wet when he pulls away, tongue flitting over his lips.

"Now let's get you a bath, hm?"

"Please."

"Anything for my little girl." He coos.