Ch V

I've marked where the spice begins so  those who are not comfortable can skip it.

- Wan

________________________________________

Mew and Gulf had been together for a month now. They would meet at the university's entrance and then Mew would drop Gulf to his faculty before going to his. They would have their lunch together, no matter how long they would have to wait for both to have free time. They would go on double dates with Lhong and Turbo on weekends. 

Their days were filled with sweetness. Kisses all day long. Cuddling every moment they had together. Pure bliss. 

But there was still a time limit for them to be happy together. Gulf still had his curfew of seven in the evening. Mew respected it as he thought that Gulf's father was only being protective of him. And so he was fine with it. Though they would video call every night before going to sleep. There were times when Gulf fell asleep in between their call and Mew would not end the call as he loved his boyfriend's soft snores.

It was a Friday and the love birds were planning a date. "What about we go watch a movie? I think we can get free by seven, it's only three in the afternoon right now," Gulf suggested. His head was resting on his boyfriend's shoulder. Mew sqeezed his hand, "But I want time with you alone! And a theatre would have so many people. What if someone stares at my beautiful baby weirdly, huh?" Mew froened, "You won't even let e punch him!" 

Lhong scoffed, "Do you even know how to punch someone, Mr. Softie?" He knew for long enough to know that Mew could never hit someone, except for him, of course. Becoming friends with Mew, Lhong signed up for it. Mew glared at his best friend. Gulf laughed and kissed Mew's cheek, "But I fell for this Mr. Softie... And I know he can protect me, so, stop teasing him." Mew smiled back at his little man and gave him a reassuring kiss on the temple.

"Get a room, you both!" Techno, the single ass, scrunched his nose in disgust. Mew smirked, "Nice idea. Baby, you can stay t my place for tonight, my parents are going for vacation. We'll have the whole place to ourselves. What do you say?" Gulf's eyes shone in anticipation, but then he remembered his curfew. "I'd love to... But my father... he won't let me!" Gulf whined.

Techno saw it in Gulf's eyes. He saw how Gulf in his own silent ways to protect Mew from the devil. He saw how Gulf cared about Mew. And he saw how Gulf wanted to spend so much more time with his boyfriend but could not because of his father being the devil himself. He was sure that Gulf had been hiding this relationship from his father. Not because he was not confident about this relationship. But because he wanted to keep Mew safe from his father's evilness.

Techno jumped in, "Call your father and tell him that you're sleeping over at my place. He trusts me. He won't get suspicious. And then, go to Mew's place." Mew was looking weirdly at Techno and Gulf. He could not understand why Gulf would have to use Techno's name to be able to go to his place. He wanted to know why was Gulf trying to keep their relationship from his father. Gulf's eyes shined bright and suddenly the shine disappeared, "But... will he buy it? What if he doesn't allow even your place? Techno smiled at the worried Gulf with comforting gaze, "Call him right now, we'll talk to him. And the rest of you, keep quiet. We can't mess it up." Gulf took out his phone and called his father.

[THE CALL]

William: What are you calling me for in office hours, Gulf? Do you not have a class?!

Gulf: Father... I wanted to ask you if I could stay the night at Techno's place.

William: Is your friend around you?

Techno: Yes, sir. I'm here, with Gulf..

William: I'll forget about his curfew for today. But he needs to be back home before lunch tomorrow. And he's forbidden from drinking any alcohol!