Ch VI

Unedited chapter! Sorry that I have been busy lately.
- Wannie
__________________________________
The next morning Gulf woke up feeling something squeeze his asscheeks. He opened his eyes only to find his boyfriend's hands on his butts. Gulf frowned, "Just how horny are you that you couldn't even wait for me to wake up, huh?" Mew chuckled and kissed his forehead, "I'm not that horny, baby. Just massaging the lovely, fluffy buns I wrecked last night." 

Gulf gave him a suspicious look. "Okay then, massage it well. I'm not going back limping around," Gulf said as he closed his eyes again. Mew got back to work. 

"Baby, do you want to have breakfast here or downstairs?" Mew asked. He was not sure if Gulf was still fine enough to move around too much. It was his first time after all. Mew wanted to be as cautious as he could to take care of his boyfriend. Gulf thought for a while, "Hmm... Let's go downstairs." Mew got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"You want to bathe with me or on your own?" Mew asked. Gulf glared at him, Of course, if I go in with you you'll have me again. "On my own and give me a shirt, you ripped the buttons of mine!" Gulf almost yelled. Mew chuckled and walked in to proceed with his bath. I wonder if we will ever get another chance like this. Or maybe we'll still have to use Techno as an excuse... Gulf felt contented but sad. 

Techno reached Mew's mansion just in time for breakfast. Though he did not expect to be greeted by the image of his best friend wearing an oversized t-shirt, flexing the hickeys his boyfriend gave. 

The three settled on the dining table. Techno wanted to know what exactly had the two indulged themselves in the previous night. A gossip monger he was. 

"Hey, Gulfie," Techno called, munching on the sausage. Gulf looked at him, "What?" Techno gave a cocky smile, "So... what did you two do last night? Tell me everything!" Gulf choked on his coffee. Mew answered his curiosity, "Last night... I... made something..." He like playing with Techno. Techno was leaning in in anticipation, "You made...?" Mew smirked, "A masterpiece. But the thing is that it's for my exclusive view O-N-L-Y." Techno clenched his jaw in frustration as his eyes shut to call himself down a little.

Though... Techno wasn't someone to be so easy to defeat in conversations. Bad for himself. Techno sighed and smirked right at Gulf, "But I do have to say that..." Gulf was flushing red. Mew kept down his fork and waited for Techno to finish his words. Techno ended his speech, "... I can actually see a little of your masterpiece. Give him a shirt with a smaller neck next time. And you, Gulf, change the shirt if you don't want to die from your father's hands."

***DAMON MANOR***

Gulf was smiling to himself as he walked inside the hell that awaits him. At least he had the memories from last night to keep his mind off the depressing things that packed every corner of this house. Gulf was still scared to see his father home. 

He could not understand himself. He hated this place. Just the thought of this place would send shivers down his spine. The air here was so cold and suffocating o matter the time of the year. What were celebrations and festivals? Fancy, suffocating huge ass gathering. No one there was ever genuinely happy. But he still referred to this huge property as 'home'. 

Why? He did not know. Maybe the memories of his mother that were still taking toll on his brains somewhere made him feel safe, in his room at least. 

Gulf was passing through the living room. An unexpected sight scared him. His father was staring at him. It was like his father was going to hunt him down. But he had done nothing this time. Or had his father found out about his relationship? No! How could it be? Impossible. Naomi was staring at him with an expressionless face. But unknown concern and pity was shining in her dark eyes. Why would she look at me like that? Did something happen? Gulf thought to himself.