Prologue

/When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew

/When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. /
- William Shakespeare
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~3rd Person POV~

"AIM FOR HER HEAD DAMMIT!! DON'T LET HER GO!" A man in a suit ordered.

"We need more backup, sir." A panicked voice spoke through the baby transponder snail

"WHAT'S SO DAMN HARD ABOUT CATCHING A CHILD?! SHOOT HER DEAD! DO NOT LET HER OFF THIS ISLAND" He shouted

"Sir, I'm afraid that we lost her..."

"THEN FIND HER!!" The man cursed under his breath, it was midnight already, he would've gotten a good night sleep if it's not for the escapee

"Don't stress about it," A woman beside him let out a soft chuckle, "it's not like she can live long after leaving here."

"Shouldn't you be worried? She was the best thing you created."

"I'll just create another one, a better one. It's a shame that she decided to leave."

---------------------------------------

The girl ran through the forest and to the shore, where some fishing boats are docked. She jumped into one that looked the strongest and could sail for a decent distance. At the same time, a few flashlights started to appear from the forest, the girl knows that they soon can catch up to her, so she quickly pulled the net up from the water, untied the rope that was keeping the boat near the shore, raised the sail and let the wind take her away.

The only things she bought with her, was a map, a log pose, an eternal pose back to the island, and the creepy-looking rag doll of hers. There were a few fish tangled in the net and two and a half bottles of water on the boat. The girl had a few serious injuries, but she knows that she's not going to die. Because the professor designed her this way. 

She traveled quite a distance from the shore before they noticed her, she started rowing, hoping to travel faster until she loses sight of the island. A bullet shot through her left shoulder, she didn't wince nor stop, she kept on rowing. Until the island finally became a small dot.

The girl relaxed and pulled out the map she stole. She wanted to go to the North Blue, which means she has to cross either the red line or the reverse mountain. Fortunately, the island she escaped from wasn't far away from the red line, but it could take up to a month for her to reach an island on the North Blue, and hopefully, she doesn't die on the way. 

There was no reason for her to travel that far, but no one here would expect her to exit the Grand Line under such injuries.