Chapter 11 - Dressrosa

/ Because of you, I believe love exists

/ Because of you, I believe love exists. /
- Wei Qi Qi (Love, Exists)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been another two years since Marineford. Whitebeard died in the war, Fire Fist was badly injured but still alive (thanks to Akira), and Shitbeard died (Akira killed him for trying to disrespect WB's body). To everyone's surprise, Akira sulked for almost a month over Whitebeard even though she also saw Red Hair Shanks, Straw Hat Luffy, Trafalgar Law, Marco the Phoenix, etc.

Akira never agreed to be in the Donquixote Family, but Doflamingo didn't seem to care. he let her stay in the palace, gave her food, water, clothing, and that's it. The older members of the family recognized her, which was kind of surprising. While the younger members got to know her and treated her like a guest. Akira is a smart girl, a genius in fact, due to her brain that was 'upgraded' by the professor. It took no time for her to figure out what was Doflamingo doing to the country. But she didn't pity anyone, no sympathy either, in fact, she felt like those idiot citizens do not deserve to live in such a beautiful lie. 

Akira was supposed to be cold-hearted since the very beginning, she was made that way. Maybe being with Doflamingo isn't exactly doing her any good. But you can't just say those people who regularly watch the bloodlust in the colosseum aren't disgusting, cheering for people to kill each other.

"You might want to get rid of Viola," Akira warned

"Fufufu~ and why would I do that? She's pretty useful you know~"

"Then don't cry to me when she turns her back on you."

A vein popped out from Doflamingo's forehead, "Very well, I will keep her prisoned for the time being."

---------------------------------------

The Straw Hats successfully docked on a side on the island, along with Law, Caesar, and two others from Wano.

"Welcome to Dressrosa," Akira stated, leaning against the stone border. The Straw Hats got into fighting positions except for the blonde who's twirling around with heart eyes, Akira held up her palm, "I'm not here to fight, Straw Hat Pirates."

"Hey! I remember you! You were at Marineford two years ago!" Luffy exclaimed, "You saved Ace, you must be a good person! I haven't gotten the chance to thank you yet."

"What?! She saved Ace??" His crew exclaimed

"Shishishi," Luffy nodded

"I still don't trust her though," Nami narrowed her eyes, "It could be Doflamingo's trap."

"Kira-ya." Law started, "why are you here?"

"Nice to see you too Traffy." She rolled her eyes. "None of you are strong enough to defeat Doflamingo, you don't know his past and that could get you killed. But people with the name "D" always seem to have the devil's luck, so I'm not too worried. I'm just here to warn you, you are being watched by Birdie, be careful and good luck."

Luffy and Law were taken aback, "You don't know his past and that could get you killed." "You don't know about Joker's past and that will cost you your life." Vergo and Akira have said the same thing. Why? Is his past that important? Is Doflamingo that dangerous?

"Birdy-boy isn't an idiot, you are walking into his trap. Be smart about your moves."

"Tra-guy, do you know her?" Luffy asked, Akira got the feeling that he wasn't taking her seriously, but she only sighed. If he could make it this far, then he shouldn't be underestimated.

"Yeah, I do actually." Law looked straight into Akira's eyes, "I will defeat Doflamingo, by then, will you return to me?"

"Wait, does that mean... she was originally in Tra-guy's crew?" Chopper asked

Akira replied by gently placing her lips on his. Law smiled.

"Bye-bye Straw Hats, I'll see you soon." She walked away, giving them a small wave while walking.

"Woah, is she Tra-guy's girlfriend?" Franky asked, "That's SUPER!!"

"How cute." Robin chuckled

"We should go over our plan first," Law said, hiding his face with the shadow of the brim of his hat.

---------------------------------------

The Grand Fleet celebrated on the large ship.

"Tsk, I wish those citizens could just perish," Akira said, still pissed at the citizens of Dressrosa, "They're stupid and disgusting."

"What did they ever do to you..." Law sweatdropped

"They piss me off."

"Come on, stop sulking Kira-ya. It's not good for your health."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." 

"I'm happy I got you back, I'm sure the others would be happy too." He smiled

"I still owe them an apology though."

"Hm, then you'll just have to apologize when we see them in Zou."

Akira's chuckle turned into a laugh when Zoro hooked his arm around Law, trying to get him into drinking more booze.

It's over, I'm glad.

A/N: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the book ended!! I actually finished writing a book without feeling unmotivated halfway through :')

Anyways, thank you for reading this and have a great day/night~~