Chapter 6 - Lovely Island

/ You protect the world, I'll protect you

/ You protect the world, I'll protect you. /
- Xiao Bei (Better Days)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Why would you want to stop by that island?" Law grumbled

"Shh," Akira pinched his lips together, "It's not like we're never gonna reach Reverse Mountain, so why not take a little quick tour?"

Law lightly slapped away Akira's hand so he can speak again, "I don't see anything interesting with that island."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Well I find it interesting."

"It's just an island with brothels on one side and cute couple things on the other side. What's so interesting about that?"

"The brothels," Akira whispered

"WHAT?!??" Law screamed

"NOTHING-" Akira screamed back before running back to her room, closing the door shut

"AKIRA YOU BETTER COME BACK AND HOPE THAT I JUST HEARD SOMETHING WRONG! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!!"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST SALTY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO GO WITH!"

"AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??!"

"AT LEAST I CAN FLIRT WITH WOMEN WITHOUT CHICKENING OUT!"

"I-" Law paused, "... I DON'T CHICKEN OUT! I JUST DON'T LIKE TALKING WITH THEM!"

"Well that's true..." Akira mumbled, "Well I still flirt better, I'll get a partner before you do."

"I won't allow that Kira-ya, I'm gonna be your boyfriend."

"WHATEVER" Akira was glad that he can't see the blush on her cheeks. 

Were they so close that they don't even need to confess their feelings to be together as lovers? I guess so. They both know each other's feelings too well.

"Oh ma gawd that's so cute ahhhflkjfskksfa" Shachi and Penguin whisper screamed to each other as they spied on the two.

---------------------------------------

"We will reach the island shortly, captain," Bepo said.

"Prepare to dock," Law ordered and everyone got to work.

They reached the island, it was clear that the two sides were completely different. One side has soft, pastel colors, while the other side has hot and intense colors. The crew docked on the intense side.

"You have one day here, come back at noon tomorrow."

"Aye aye, captain!" 

As the crew jumped out of the sub, women dressed in revealing clothing immediately surrounded them. Mostly around Penguin, Shachi, and Law. Akira immediately grabbed Bepo, preventing him to see the women rubbing themselves on the other three.