Chapter 1 - Crossing the Red Line

/ I fell for you and I am still falling

/ I fell for you and I am still falling. /
- unknown
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been about a week, she successfully reached the Red Line. She had to either climb up or dive down, or to ask the government to let her go. But there was no way she was going to the Red Port. She looked up at the cliff, it was steep but there were large places to step foot on. So then she decided to climb up and find another ship after crossing the Red Line. But before that, she decided to stop by Sabaody and get herself some supplies.

It took a few hours until she arrived, she was following a pirate ship from the distance, they didn't notice her, which was good. The girl stumbled after getting on land, spending a week in a fishing boat on the ocean didn't do any justice for her legs as they've already gotten used to the wobbling ship. She didn't have any money, and she was bloody, the ragged clothes hang onto her body. Everyone the girl has passed had turned their heads around and stared before walking away. She didn't bother to go to a hospital, they wouldn't treat her, not if she didn't have money. The girl walked through stores, shoplifting things she finds useful. Soon, the small backpack she stole was full.  Water, food, medicine, and two daggers. That was probably everything the girl needs.

---------------------------------------

Once again she looked up to the red cliff, she stuffed all of my things in the backpack and jumped onto the cliff. As the girl saw before, there were large places to step foot on, for once, she thanked the professor for doing all the operations on her. She jumped from place to place at a fast speed, soon, she could no longer see the ocean beneath her. 

It took the girl half a day to finally reach the top, she drank some water and looked at the map. If she goes straight forward, she'd reach the Mary Geoise, if she goes left, she'd reach West Blue, and if she wants to go to the North Blue, she'll have to go right. 

The girl walked diagonally to the right, so she can reach the other side of the cliff as well. As she was walking, she ate some bread, then wrapped up her injuries. She didn't dare to waste time, because the more time she waste, the more danger her life's in.

---------------------------------------

It took less time than she have expected, she reached the end of the cliff before the sun has set. She looked at the map, trying to figure out where she is on the Red Line. If she's not wrong, the North Blue is right below her feet, but just to make sure, she walked a bit more.

As the sun began to set, the girl wondered if she should spend the night on the cliff. But then shook the thought off, she can't waste time. The girl looked down, getting down would be harder than going up, but not if she just jumps off.

She held the two daggers in her hand, struck down at the rock, they went in, she smiled. The girl was light, so the two daggers would be able to hold on to her weight. She made sure that her backpack was secure so nothing would fall out, then she jumped.

The girl looked down as she fell, as soon as she saw the water surface, she struck the two daggers into the stone wall. Sparks was created as the daggers cut through the wall, her falling speed decelerated before halting to a stop. She was a few meters away from the water. The girl felt blood trickling down the side of her forehead, her wound on the head had reopened. But she didn't care.

Next to her, a rock protruded from the cliff, giving her a place to rest. She drank another sip of water before looking out the horizon. There was an island ahead, she could only see a bit of it, but since she could see it, it shouldn't be so far away. The girl didn't have anything else, and she can't just wait for a ship to pass by. So after 5 minutes, she took off her shoes and dived in the water. The backpack was waterproof, so she didn't have to worry about the things inside getting wet. The girl swam, she was faster than any normal humans, because of the changes she made to her body. She gasped for air as she surfaced the water, the island got bigger, so just a bit more... The seawater stinging her wound and eyes, she dived down once again.

The ninth time she resurfaced, the island was in front of her eyes. It was similar to the island the girl had came from, half of the island was filled with trees, and the other half had villages. She swam to the forest side and got up the shore. She took her ragged clothing off and squeezed the water out before using it as a towel, she then rinsed the clothe before putting them back on. The girl checked her backpack, nothing was missing, and nothing was wet. She sighed a breath of relief before walking around, hoping to find a lake or river. 

To her luck, a small pond appeared before her as she walked, she licked the water on her finger after dipping it into the pond, to make sure it was freshwater. After confirming, she took off her clothes and jumped in. Washing off the saltwater so her skin doesn't crack and causes pain afterward. The sun was already set by the time she finished. The girl was cold, but she didn't want to start a fire, what if someone sees her? So she just sat by a tree and hugged her knees while eating another piece of bread. She didn't like this island, it reminded her of Blackwoods. The girl took out her map and took a look, Swallow Island...

She took a small nap before waking up, the moon hangs from the sky, it was probably past midnight. She gathered her things before walking along the shore, hoping to find another boat. The village was quiet and all the lights were off, so she wasn't worried about being caught. As she reached the docks, a few boats were docked. Almost all of them are fishing boats... she picked the strongest-looking one and put her stuff inside before lifting up all the nets that were in the water, the girl found about 10 to 15 fishes. That'll be enough, she thought as she got on the boat and sailed out, sorry, whoever's boat this is, but this 11-year-old girl needs to get to Swallow Island before she dies.