Chapter 2: The Artistic one

Well, here we are again. March, 2008. I had just left my girlfriend. I grew more in height. More in muscle. I cut my hair. I was angrier and meaner and more ready to rule with an iron fist. So, after I ended things with Lilith, Lisa set me up with one of her college friends. I'll call her Abby. Now Abby is a twin, her twin we'll call Annie. So, Lisa tried to set me up with Annie before, and in that point in time I hadn't been with Lilith yet and I didn't know that Annie was a twin. I met Abby once, thinking that it was Annie, and because Annie was really into me and I was really into her, I was flirty and charming and all the things' guys are when they're trying to get the girl. However, Abby wasn't into me. Not at all. Not that day anyway. When Abby spurned my advances, I thought it was Annie and after that I cut her off. I stopped talking to her. I didn't give her the chance to explain and I didn't care. In my mind I believed a King should not have to hear the explanations of those beneath him. Like I said, I had just left Lilith and Lisa thought it was a good idea to set me up with her college friend. She completely forgot that she tried that before, and as a result, she set me up with Abby. The twin sister of the girl she tried to set me up with almost a year prior.

Me and Abby. Hm. There really isn't much to talk about with her considering the only time her and I ever met one another was that day I thought she was her sister. Regardless, her and I added each other on Myspace and we began talking. Lisa told her how she has this friend that kind of looks like Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World (Something that all the girls thought) and that he was cute, and funny, and hot, and whatever else she decided to throw on there. Abby, being older than me by two years decided to humor her. Which would have probably been a big mistake had the two of us actually met in person. But we didn't so I guess lucky her.

We started an online relationship. She would tell me about college, I would tell her about high school. I would woo her with my long-winded, articulate monologues about how I was far more than just a common sixteen-year-old, she would tell me about the college guys she knew that would eat me for breakfast if they were to hear me say how much better I said I am than them. And I would laugh. She didn't know that Lisa had already told me how smitten with me she (Abby) was. Saying things like "There's no way he's a high schooler" or "I don't believe he's only sixteen." Too be fair, at this point in my life, I was taller than most people, with Damien being taller than me. I was more muscular than most athletes and I was more arrogant than all of them combined. Which high school girls love for whatever reason. Yeah, I knew Abby was just playing hard to get. It was easy getting her to fall for me. I just said all the right things. I promised all the things that her ex denied her. I told her about my sexual exploits with my ex, and that piqued her curiosity. I would brag telling her that no girl could withstand my sexual prowess, or my godly will. She took it as a challenge. Telling me that she would love to see me try. That the moment we could have sex, she would show the difference between a woman and a girl. For anyone who doesn't know, women can be just as, if not more so, arrogant about sex than men. And Abby was one of those girls.

We set a date that she would come down to see me. I would have an empty apartment since my brother and my sister's boyfriend had got into this huge brawl and they all disappeared from my life for a little while. My other sister was always around but after all the things she walked in on with me and Lilith...she didn't really care what I did at home. My mother was never home either, so I pretty much took care of myself that year. Which was whatever. My family taught me to take care of myself when I was ten, sixteen me was able to go to the store alone so there wasn't a problem with me being alone anymore.

The day came when Abby and I would meet up. I would take her to my place and we would be alone for however long she wanted to be alone with me. Which meant whenever I broke my new toy and told her to leave. It never happened though. Her father had a heart attack and she rushed off to the hospital the moment she showed up. We didn't even get to say hello. After that, our interactions were relegated to strictly online as her and her family moved back to their home state. We started talking less and less, and eventually it stopped all together.