Chapter 7: The Troubled one

Fall 2016 came, me and Alfred were rooming together again, Haley decided to come back with us as well, and we had no other roommates to worry about. The year started and I was back to my old ways. Drinking, smoking, taking advantage of Haley's feelings for me. Haley wasn't a bad servant. She just also wasn't very vocal about anything. A life time of people mistreating her and using her made her easy to control. I would use her whenever I saw fit, and I didn't care if I hurt her feelings. That much was true from the very beginning. See, Haley's chapter actually starts in 2013, right around the same time that Charlie's started and Lena's ended. You'll remember that ultimatum I gave her about her ex and me. You'll also remember that I would break up with Charlie just to keep having sex with Haley. Well, that was true for those entire three years. I know, and I'll always be the first and last to say it...I'm the absolute worst.

I wish I could say I gave Haley a real chance, but after three years of using her. After three years of arguing and stringing her along, I was over her. I used her for her body and that was it. That isn't to say I didn't do my best to care for her though. Remember how I said that she moved in with me and Alfred right after Charlie moved away? Well, that was because the college was double charging her on her tuition. She couldn't afford to live on campus and go to school. That's when I told her to just put that she lives off campus, and come live with me. I took care of her. I made sure that the school never found out about her illegally boarding with me. I made sure we always had enough to eat. A master is supposed to take care of his servants.

In return, Haley never complained when we had unprotected sex. She never complained when I wanted to pull into a dark parking lot and have her ride me there. She didn't even leave when she thought I was sleeping with someone else. Which, it's not like it would have mattered because she was not my girlfriend and I was not her boyfriend. So, when I started sleeping with the RA, just to be on the safe side, I made sure that the only person who knew was Alfred. I would have liked to talk about the RA. The shy one. I can't though. The things that happened between the two of us happened in the matter of two weeks, and then it was over. We met, we flirted, she invited me to her room, we hung out for a week, and then we had sex. And then we stopped talking. That's it. That would be the whole chapter right there. I mean, I could talk about how she cheated on her fiancé with me. How she also proclaimed to be a lesbian and that her fiancé was just a cover story to fool her parents. But then, if she was a lesbian and her fiancé a cover story; why would she have sex with me?

Well, like I said, not nearly enough of a story for a whole segment on it. Most of Hayley's story was told in sync with Charlie's. I could tell you how in the time between August 2016 and December 2017, things were fucking atrocious between us. 

Yeah, alright I guess I could do that.

You know I already admitted to sleeping with the RA. And that Thanksgiving when I went home, I slept with Marie, and Surprise, surprise...Jamie. The only reason those two events happened though was because of the consistent lack of trust between Haley and me. I mean, she spent three years being my toy, I don't blame her for being suspicious and thinking that I had someone else being my toy in her place. I guess she thought that she replaced Charlie and I would have to replace her with a new person. I didn't. Not really anyway because the RA was a one-time thing.

No, the snooping through my phone, reading my mail, the ever-watchful eye that she kept casting over me got annoying. I drank more. She got more worried. I got more annoyed. It all came to a screeching halt one night when, after drinking with Alfred and our friends, I went back to my room and Haley and I started to have sex. I'm not proud of that night because I got really rough with her. Making her bleed and eventually she wanted to stop. I hurt her so badly that she started to cry and because no one can mind their business in college, they called the university police. What do you get when police show up to a room of reported abuse, blood, tears, and alcohol? Well, you get arrested. I was suspended pending a hearing. I wasn't allowed to speak to Haley, she wasn't allowed to speak to me. And I wasn't allowed on campus. Now here's how bias works. If you recall, in my first year in college, I was arrested two times in one night. One for Jacob shoplifting, and two for my alleged assault on Jacob later that night.