Go

The ride was silent but we made it to his place a few hours ago, he told me what his name was and he said I was welcome to do whatever I want, then he left

The ride was silent but we made it to his place a few hours ago, he told me what his name was and he said I was welcome to do whatever I want, then he left. So I'm alone in this beautiful penthouse. I could just get away and hide now. I mean I am alone, that's what he said. I took a quick scan around the area I was in making sure there were no cameras.

I walked over to the door as soon as I was about to turn the nob I hear the door unlock. I quickly backed away from it and pretended like I was doing something else when the door opened, I turned around.

"Hi, Danielle." He said.

"Hi," I responded.

"I had to go do something." He said.

"Why can't I leave?" I asked.

He went silent.

"I swear I won't tell anyone, I just—I just want to leave," I said.

"I'm sorry but you can't, I took you out of that room and that's all I can do, I can't let you go." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Damnit, Danielle! What do you not understand about you being kidnapped? I can't just let you go! Don't you think we know everyone says they won't say anything till they get to a point where they explode and tell someone?!" He raised his voice.

I guess he's angry now.

"Sorry," I said, quietly.

He didn't say anything.

"Will Lorenzo find me here?" I asked.

"No," he said.

I nodded and walked away, I went to go sit on the couch because there was nothing more I could do and the tv wasn't really interesting to me at the moment. So I went to look around the penthouse again. It was pretty nice here he has good taste.

I went to the kitchen looking for something to eat, I decided on some pancakes after I made and at those, I cleaned the kitchen back up and went back to the couch. I had nothing to do here.

♧♧♧

I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up it was dark inside and outside. I got up to look for a clock, I read the one on the stove. It's 11:05pm. I heard two male voices, they were arguing but I didn't know where. I walked closer to the front door.

"Leo, I know she's fucking in there so let me in!" Enzo said.

Why is Lorenzo here? I backed away from the door and tried finding somewhere to hide. The closest place was the kitchen, I looked for an empty cabinet. The one under the sink was the emptiest so I got inside and closed it just as the door opened.

"Damnit, Lorenzo!" Leo said.

I heard their footsteps as they came into the kitchen, they soon left.

"Leo where is she, I'm not about to play games with you," Enzo said.

"I don't fucking have her, I told you already!"

"Then why did the guards say they saw you leave with her passed out over your shoulder?!" He asked.

"Because you fucking killed her." Leo blurted.

I covered my mouth. It was silent.

"What did you just say?" Enzo asked.

"You killed her, she's dead," Leo repeated.

"You're lying, I don't believe you. I didn't even do anything to her." He said.

"Yeah you did, you fucking beat her," Leo said.

"Show me, show me her body then." He said.

"Ok. Go start the car, I need to put some clothes on." Leo said.

"Whatever."

Enzo walked away and once the door shut Leo quietly called out my name. I pushed open the counter doors and climbed out.

"Damn, how did you get in there?" He asked.

I shrugged. He took something out of the cabinet about the fridge.

"Ok, look. You're going to go to the balcony, there's an exit ladder. Get to the bottom floor, there's a dumpster half a block away. When you get there stabbed yourself with this." He said holding up a syringe.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"It will stop your heart leaving you with no pulse, I know my brother, and he'll check for one." He said.

"Ok.." I said taking the syringe.

"Do you think you can do that?" He asked.

I nodded.

"This is only going to stop your heart for 2 hours, but by then he should be gone," Leo said.

"Ok," I said.

"Alright go." He said.

♧♧♧

I had made it to the destination but I was dreading getting inside because it's dirty, but this is sorta a life or death situation I guess. I opened the lid and tried climbing into the trash can, god thing it wasn't empty. I closed the lid, and I heard a car pull up, shit! I hope this works fast. I tried moving under a few of the bags, I inserted the syringe in my chest where Leo told me then I pushed the fluid inside of me, my eyes slowly closed.

𐀔𐀔𐀔𐀔

Taking attendance who's here?

What did you think of the second chapter?

Make sure you vote, follow, and add this book to your library to be notified when I update.