Sensitive?.

She eventually let go of me, but only to stand in front of me instead of behind, if I'm being honest I don't know why she's hugging me but whilst she did I washed her back, then she washed the rest of her body whilst I did mine

She eventually let go of me, but only to stand in front of me instead of behind, if I'm being honest I don't know why she's hugging me but whilst she did I washed her back, then she washed the rest of her body whilst I did mine. We both rinsed off and stood under the water for a bit. She looked up at me.

"I wanna kiss you." She said.

I smirked.

"Yeah?" I said.

She nodded her head. I bent down a bit due to her being a little shorter. Our lips connected, I loved kissing her, she was a good kisser and her lips are soft and plump. Her tongue slid across my bottom lip, I slightly opened my mouth and her tongue invaded my mouth in a rush. She pulled me closer to her deepening the kiss, she let out a soft moan.

My dick started getting hard, she must have felt it because she stopped kissing me and looked down.

"You're poking me," She said with a slight grin.

"I didn't notice," I said.

She started kissing me again, I lifted her. She moved to my neck whilst we got out of the shower.

"I want you to fuck me." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded desperately.

"I want to feel your cock inside of me." She said.

I smashed my lips on hers again we moved to the counter in the bathroom I cupped her boob, massaging it as I sucked on the other. She let out soft moans.

"Enzo." She moaned.

She sounds so sexy moaning my name. I switched taking her other nipple into my mouth. I pressed her knees up and open gently. I trail light kisses down the inside of one thigh slowly, then did the same to the other. She let out another moan when I finally placed my mouth against her. I ran my tongue up the entire length of her entrance before swirling my tongue against her clit. I suck her clit into my mouth, lightly pulling and then letting go. I flick my tongue against her clit, and she bucks slightly. I insert a finger, then another, and find her g-spot quickly. I run my fingers over it vigorously, before placing my mouth on her once more. Her hips swirl uncontrollably against me. I can tell she's so close. I thrust my fingers into her harder and faster, and as she tenses, I pull them out to rub furiously against her clit. Her body trembled as she came hard, her juices shooting out of her. Her body relaxes as she comes down from the intense orgasm. She finally opens her eyes.

"I've never done that before." She said.

Her juices were all over the counter and floor. I run my hands over her stomach and chest before leaning down to run my tongue over hers making her taste herself. She was staring at my cock, she looked desperate. I spread her legs wider. I stare her in the eyes as I flex my hips, rubbing myself against her opening a few times before I slowly push myself in. She moans as I stretch her to accommodate me. She lets out a soft whimper as I slowly thrust into her. She's so tight and wet. I move slowly at first letting her get used to my size. She watches as I slide in and out of her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She nods breathlessly. I run my hands over her waist and breasts, massaging her skin. I lean forward and suck on her nipple as I plunge into her deeply. I try to keep my control but it's getting so hard, she tosses her head back as she moans. She drags her nails down my back. I pound into her, as my tongue slides languidly over hers. Her pussy clenches and a moan comes from deep inside of me.

"Fuck, if you keep clenching me like that I'm gonna lose it, baby."

She did it again and I start thrusting faster letting out a string of moans.

"I'm gonna cum." She moaned loudly.

I started thrusting harder.

"Just like that!"

She starts to tense. I feel her clench again, and again, I know she's so close and so am I.

"I'm so close," She moaned.

She arched off the counter as she came, moaning so loud she nearly screamed. I slam into her harder and faster. I moan painfully, and after a few thrusts, I still. My orgasm rips out of me and I cum inside of her. Our breathing slows down and I stop thrusting, she clenches around me once again then relaxes.

"Are you okay?" I asked once again.

"I want more," She said.

I smirked licking my lips.

"I wanna be a little slut for you." She said.

My dick hardened in just a few seconds just by her saying that. I slowly thrust back into her.

"How do you want it, love?" I asked.

"Hard," Was all she said.

I gave her a few soft thrusts before I started slamming into her, she held onto the counter with one hand and the other was placed on my chest. I gripped her waist tighter as I fucked her harder.

"Enzo, fuck!" She moaned loudly.

She threw her head back whilst clenching around me, we both released our second orgasms coming harder than the first time. Both of our chests were rising and falling quickly. I pressed on her clit and she jerked.

"Sensitive?" I asked.

She nodded laying her head on my chest.

♧♧♧

We ended up showering again, I gave her a massage then we got ready for bed, she fell asleep before I did. I could tell she was exhausted so once she got in the bed she fell asleep.

𐀔𐀔𐀔𐀔

Taking attendance who's here?

What did you think of the seventh chapter?

Make sure you vote, follow, and add this book to your library to be notified when I update.