Tonight.

I watched as she played with herself, I could see how wet she was, I could hear it as well

I watched as she played with herself, I could see how wet she was, I could hear it as well. She ran her finger over her slit then pulled the wetness up to her clit circling it once again. Letting out soft moans, she looked so hot, my cock was painfully hard.

"Fuck love, you're so wet," I said.

"Only for you," She moaned.

She finally pushed one of her fingers into her pussy letting out a louder moan, she soon added a second one thrusting them quickly.

"Enzo," She moaned.

Her chest began rising and falling quickly.

"I'm close," She whimpered.

"Stop," I commanded.

And she did. She opened her eyes back up and looked at me. I walked back over to the bed, She tensed when my fingers began to rub against her.
She bit her lip as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Tell me to stop and I will," I said.

She nodded her head, I slowly licked her clit, then began swirling my tongue around it she let out a soft whimper. I pulled away and kissed up her torso and to her neck whilst my fingers thrust in and out of her. She gripped onto the sheets then pressed her lips together.

"I'm close." She whimpered.

She tilted her head back and shut her eyes. I removed my fingers and she whined.

"Please, Enzo." She said.

"Please what?" I asked.

"I need to cum." She said.

"You will, I promise love," I said.

She nodded her head. I slowly undid my towel and her eyes fell on my throbbing dick, her eyes slightly widening.

"Get on your knees," I said.

I don't know how long I'll last. She did as I said.

"Open," I said.

She opened her mouth and I slid my dick into her mouth she started sucking and moving her head before I even said anything. I let out a soft groan.

"Fuck, wait." I moaned.

She didn't stop she kept going, she swirled her tongue around my dick, and I let out another moan. I watched her as she worked my cock in her mouth, she started playing with herself as she sucked my dick, she let out soft moans and whimpers. The vibrations were pushing me over the edge. I pulled out of her mouth and put her back on the bed, torching her to stop playing with herself.