Read this.

(This is new)

So this story was originally 12 chapters long and I'm going to keep it that way, but now this one will have a prologue and an epilogue. But I just wanted you guys to know that it won't be any longer nor will it be any shorter.

Hi everyone, so as you know I am rewriting/editing this book. Those of you that have read this before please read again because there will be new scenes and the story has a different plot Danielle was a 17yr old but now she is 20 and is working at a restaurant instead of being a teen going to school.

Those of you that haven't read welcome this is 'He owns me' I'm happy to have new readers and I can't wait for you guys to read this book when it's done.

So make sure to add this book to your library and follow me so you can get updates when I upload a new chapter.

With all of that being said the first chapter won't be out till I'm completely done re-writing/editing it so make sure to check out my other books whilst you wait.

Also make sure you follow me on Instagram I post updates there as well! @tatum.springs

Another thing is a lot of authors/writers have names for their followers so what should I name you guys?

The nickname I see the most will be what I use!

But for right now bye luvs!<3