Can I touch you?

Today was about to be a long day, I got that I was forced into a marriage but I thought I would at least have some time to get to know him better

Today was about to be a long day, I got that I was forced into a marriage but I thought I would at least have some time to get to know him better. We had sex last night...it was really good, I mean he was good but that's not the point. I have to get married in less than 10 hours now, I've spent the last two sitting here confused even though I'm not confused. Someone knocked on the door.

"Uhm, come in?" I was still in Enzo's room.

The lady walked in.

"Enzo isn't in here," I said.

"Well, I was looking for you not him silly." She said.

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Hi, I'm going to be doing your hair and makeup today." She said.

"Ok," I said.

"My name is Brooklyn." She said.

"Nice to meet you Brooklyn my name is Danielle," I said.

She smiled. She stepped back out the door then rolled a cart in with a bunch of stuff on it. She got straight to work. Soon enough another person came in she said she was helping me into my dress and heels her name was Andrea.

♧♧♧

30 minutes just 30 fucking minutes. My heart is pounding and all I hear is a bunch of talking and people walking. I was pacing back and forth in the room I was in, till someone walked in I stopped.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's wrong?" Mrs.Perez asked.

"Nervous," I said.

"I was nervous on my wedding day too, I was a bit younger though." She said.

"How old were you?" I asked.

"My husband is 2 years older than me so we got married at 18 and 20. My marriage was forced upon me too, but I am really happy with him. I'm going to be sad when he's gone but it's his life is. This all has no point, I know you're nervous but what I'm saying is that it'll be okay, I see you are much more comfortable with Lorenzo than you were before." She said.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Little secret, it took me a whole year to stop hating my husband after our marriage. I was still upset because of how young I was, and that I had to have children before my 20th birthday just for his mafia, but after you hang around the mafia it turns into family, and you'll do anything to keep people safe." She smiled.

I smiled and she hugged me. Someone knocked on the door.

"It's time." A man said.

"I wish you all my luck, sweetheart." She said.

"Thank you," I said.