Epilogue

"Baby, are you ready?" Enzo asked

"I'm kinda nervous..." I said.

"If you don't wanna go we don't have to." He said.

"I know we don't have to go, but I wanna go in just nervous," I said.

"Well if you get uncomfortable we can leave." He said.

"Ok." I nodded.

We got in the car and headed to our destination soon arriving. He opened my door and helped me out, I thanked him then we went inside. Smoke, sweat, and alcohol filled my nose. I looked around as we walked in, seeing people openly having sex everywhere I looked. Lorenzo started talking to some guy whilst I stood there.

"You can go look around baby," he said.

"Ok," I let go of his hand and walked away.

As I was looking around someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to see a woman about 3 maybe for inches taller than me, she had a nice shape.

"Hi, I've never seen you here are you new?" She asked with a kind smile.

I nodded.

"Uh, something like that..." I said.

"Do you have a partner," She asked.

"Yeah my husband is over there—uhm actually I have no idea where he went," I said look where Enzo was, but he was now gone.

"Has he been here before?" She asked.

"Yes? I think so. His name is Lorenzo." I said.

"Enzo, oh he's so great. I love him." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Oh no, not like that I haven't done anything with him, he's just really helpful. He helped me get a job here actually, I used to be homeless and he helped me out." She said.

"Oh," I was relieved.

My phone started vibrating, I answered the call putting it up to my ear.

"Hey, come to the door that's closest to those stairs," Enzo said.

I looked around for the stairs.