Touch yourself

I woke up more sore than ever and it's probably because we had sex last night and his dick is big, like big I've never seen one that big

I woke up more sore than ever and it's probably because we had sex last night and his dick is big, like big I've never seen one that big. The room door opened and Enzo walked in.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Uhm, good. What about you?" I asked.

"Same, we're going out for dinner. So make sure you're ready." He said.

"Ok, when?" I asked.

"Uh, in a few minutes." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 6:30 pm." He said.

"Oh fuck! Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"You looked peacefully." He shrugged.

I ran my hands down my face letting out a sigh.

"I'll be done in a bit," I said.

"Alright." He kissed my head then left.

I got out of the bed and walked over to my bag. I decided on a black dress that had a slit from my waist to the end of the dress, after that, I put on some heels then did some light makeup. I heard someone knock on the door. I turned to look at Lorenzo, then I smiled at him.

"You almost done?" He asked.

"Yeah, but should I straighten my hair or leave it?" I asked.

"Leave it, I love your wavy hair." He said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He kissed me and tried for more but I pulled away.

"You wanna wear lipstick?" I asked him.

"No," He said.

"Alright, no more kisses then, or you're going to be covered in it," I said.

I turned the bathroom light off, grabbed my phone and purse then we left. Enzo helped me into the car then walked around the hood of the car and got into the driver seat. I put my seatbelt on and so did he.

♧♧♧

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Enzo asked.

I nodded smiling.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Yes," he kissed my head.

We got in the car and headed back to the place we were currently staying at. We both got out of the car at the same time then went inside. I rubbed my arms.

"Fuck it's cold in here," I said.

"Let me go turn the heat up." He said.