Part 1

The gorgeous Asher on the side played by Francisco Lachowski

Walking through the crowded school corridors, I tried to keep mostly to myself, nor drawing any attention to myself. My head hung low and most of my thick dark brown hair hung in my emerald green eyes, effectively covering my face from the view of anyone scurrying past me. My heavy black rucksack weighed me down immensely, causing my back to hunch over awkwardly and me to walk a bit slower to avoid falling flat on my face in front of everyone. I really wish I hadn't of packed this much now! I wasn't bullied, I wasn't a good girl, I wasn't a bad girl, but I wasn't a nerd, I was just average old me I guess, neither good nor bad. I bit my bottom lip gently in contemplation as I wandered into my half empty English classroom, only to find my seat already occupied by one of the more...well used girls in the school if you know what I mean. Let's just say it wouldn't be a surprise to see her in one of the back alleys of town with one, two maybe three guys at once. I stood hovering awkwardly in the doorway and cleared my throat to gain my teachers attention. My teacher was a short plump woman in her mid forties at least ,who went by the name of Mrs Baker. Mrs Baker shuffled over to me in her black high heels which she obviously had trouble walking in and stood in front of me with a bright smile plastered on her heavily made up face. Talk about mutton dressed as lamb! "Miss Greene, your seat appears to be taken yes?" She asked laughing softly to herself at my predicament. I nodded absentmindely. I wasn't paying attention to little miss 'I'm trying to act like I'm twenty years younger than I actually am' anymore,my eyes scanned the room quickly and I caught sight of Asher De Lavonne, bad boy of the school, you know, the type to screw leggy big boobed blondes, start fights, wear leather and own a motorcycle, ringing any bells yet? He oozed masculinity and dare I say it sex appeal. He was gorgeous, godlike almost with his brown hair quiffed up, and his beautiful chocolate brown eyes...that were staring right back at me. I hurriedly turned away back to Mrs Baker who was still chatting away, but not before catching a glimpse of the mischievious smirk on his face. "Miss Greene, your new seat will be next to Mr De Lavonne, I trust he won't bother you too much" She said softly. I didn't process her words at first, but as soon as they sunk in I realised...I now had to sit next to Mr Greek God.Shit, now how was I supposed to get anymore than a C? I walked quickly over to the back row where the spare seat was, all the while covering my face with my hair even more than normally. Great, now how am I going to be able to possibly concentrate in English lessons with this fine piece of eye candy next to me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"What's wrong princess?, you look...conflicted" He mocked while playing with his silver lip ring with a smirk plastered on his perfect face.

" And you'de know wouldn't you, seeing as your the king of conflict and what not" I sneered back at him.

"Aww Babe, I'm the king, you're the princess, if you wanted to call me daddy, you should of just told me" he retorted, causing me to blush a deep scarlet, and his smirk to grow wider. I looked away instantly, and attempted to listen to whatever Mrs Baker was jabbering on about, this class was such a bore I couldn't even keep my eyes open for half of it. "So class, this term we will be doing a more creative project, we will be performing Romeo And Juliet in pairs, which should help you get to grips with the language shakespeare used and the meanings of the phrases." She said. I groaned under my breath. " I'm going to put you into pairs according to who your sitting next to" She informed us. I began to panic as I remembered who I sat next to now. "Shit" I muttered inaudibly. I had to work with Mr Badass for a whole term... The bell rang suddenly, causing my arms to spasm slightly in fright, knocking off the majority of what was on my desk. I blushed red as the entire class looked back at me. I sighed whilst picking up all of my stuff off of the floor, and shoving it into my already overflowing rucksack. I looked around the quiet classroom to find only myself and Asher still sitting side by side. The room was enveloped in silence as I debated saying something to him. He was sat in his uncomfortable plastic blue chair, still writing and humming softly to himself. For the first time, I looked at him...and I mean properly looked at him and not just gawked at his face or his body. He had a strong angular jaw line, with striking innocent brown eyes and full pink lips. There was also a hint of sadness caressing his features which made me frown slightly in confusion with scars littering his hands and arms. I took a deep breath and slowly walked up to him. "Urmm...Asher, are you alright?, I mean you look a litt-" I asked hesitantly but was cut off by Asher's voice. He straightened abruptly and spun around at the speed of light to confront me, with a cold glare gracing his face as opposed to his earlier expression.

"What the fuck do you mean? Do I not look alright to you? It's not your fucking job to worry about me, I don't even know you!" He snapped whilst packing his stuff away sloppily and storming out of the classroom without looking back at me once. For some reason, I felt a sharp pang in my chest at his words which took on the form of aggression and anger, it was almost as if he didn't want people to care about him or give a fuck about his feelings.

I sighed loudly and walked out of the classroom also. Now how am I going to work with him? I can't talk to him without getting screamed at. I sighed for what felt like the hundreth time today and sat down at a table in the cafeteria and took out my laptop and began tapping away at the keyboard, not really paying much attention to my surroundings. A tall dark shadow loomed over me and blocked my view of what was on my table, causing me to look up into the baby blue eyes of my best friend Ellie. "Hey" I said and grinned up at her smiling face. She took a seat across from me at the table and smirked mischievously at me. "Can I help you Brownie?" I asked while looking back at my laptop.

"Word is, you're paired up in English with Asher Mc Gorgeous Pants" her smirk widened as soon as the words left her mouth and she sat there across from me raising her eyebrows suggestively while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Did you actually just say that..." I asked in disbelief while laughing at the dazed look she had on her face.

"You bet your mother fucking Biersack I did!!" She shouted suddenly and loudly causing lots of people in the canteen to turn and stare at us.

"Ellie! People are staring ,sit the hell down"I hissed at her causing her to laugh hard and sit back down to resume eating her lunch. I wasn't exactly hungry today so I just stuck with my cereal bar while Ellie ate a whole slice of cake...god that cake looked good...I was practically salivating by the time Ellie groaned and broke a piece off, putting it on the table in front of me. I wasted no time in digging into the heavenly piece of chocolate cake....so good.

The end of the school day was quickly approaching and I only had one more thing I had to do before I left to catch my bus from the station around ten minutes from school. I had to go to my locker, but the only problem was, the lockers was like feeding time at the zoo. people shoved eachother and screamed at eachother, and all I wanted was my stupid history folder for my project. I frowned slightly and began to walk in the direction of the lockers, only to be pushed to the ground as i collided with a hard muscular chest. I was slightly dazed due to the collision ,and I felt a hand come to rest gently and hesitantly on my waist to pull me up from the cold dirty ground. My eyes locked on the penetrating eyes of Asher as he returned my glance with a stone cold face lacking any emotion, apart from boredom and annoyance...I'd really like to know what the fuck pissed him off and why he's taking it out on me. I sighed slightly and opened my mouth to speak, when I was cut off by him walking away from me without saying a single word in reply. I ran both of my hands through my hair and stared at his retreating back whilst pulling on my lip with my teeth roughly. Well, now i've fucked up haven't I?

That was the first part of TK. It's quite a short chapter, but I'm not really sure where I want to take the story before the interesting things happen :D