Part 10

I'm sorry but I may not be publishing all that much in the next four weeks or so due to my end of year exams coming up. I'll try to do as much as I can but if I don't post, then that's why.

Molly xo

Catelaya's POV

I can't believe I just said that to him. I panicked as soon as I saw his face transform into rage and anger at the words that had slipped past my lips. "Asher I'm so-" I began in a futile attempt to mend the bonds I'd just ripped apart by saying those words. I still wasn't sure why it had such an explosive effect on him, but yet it did and I knew that and still used it against him.

"Get out" He whispered slowly and almost inaudibly that I couldn't really make out what he was saying.

"What-" I began again only to be cut off by Asher snapping almost visibly.

"GET OUT" he screamed causing me to jump backwards slightly and cower away. He had a violent glint in his eyes and his usual smirk was replaced by a vicious sneer. I backed away slowly and stood in the doorway watching him practically fall apart in front of me. I'd caused it. I hung my head low and turned around with my back to Asher whilst taking a deep breath. I guess I should just leave him, he's recovering and I've already caused him enough pain as it is. I turned and slowly walked out of the room with a few tears dripping from my eyes and falling around me on the linoleum floor. Me crying over Asher was becoming a real habit and we weren't even friends... I bumped into a hard shoulder as I walked past and looked up to meet the really dark eyes of Xander which flicked up to meet mine instantly at the contact. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but before he could I ran a hand through my hair and continued to walk away back to the car park where Ellie was waiting for me. She instantly enveloped me in a big hug as she saw my face and didn't ask what happened which I was grateful for...I wasn't really sure I wanted to talk about it. The entire car ride home I did nothing but stare out the window. Fields and trees flew by so my vision was filled with flashes of green and the deep brown of the tree trunks. But the tree trunks came together to form nothing but the gorgeous eyes of Asher in my mind. Those usually cocky full of life chocolate brown eyes...the only image I had of them were them filled with hate and anger...all directed towards me and my own incompetence. He was ...different to what I had originally persieved him as, I mean looking at him you wouldn't even begin to comprehend some of the stuff that he actually does and half of the things I don't know myself. We have our English presentation tomorrow and we'd only practiced once which only consisted of us reading through it once or twice and getting...distracted to say the least...we were screwed and not in the good way and Mrs Baker wasn't going to be happy. "Ellie...what am I going to do about tommorrow?" I whispered while twiddling with the ends of my shirt and dropping my eyes to my lap.

"Don't you have that English thingy with Asher?" She replied while keeping her eyes on the road ahead.

"Yep and I just pissed off Asher...bad" I muttered and put my head in my hands. How was I supposed to do a damn kissing scene with him after what I said...how could I even look at him after that? I sighed and hugged Ellie quickly and chastely as we pulled up to my house. I didn't really want to be alone tonight but Ellie was going back to the hospital to meet Xander and I didn't want to ruin her love life for her. I wonder if Asher's going to well enough to come tommorow, what if he just doesn't come because of me? He was injured pretty badly though...

I stood in my doorway and pondered the thoughts whirling around in my head before going straight to bed. I needed a shit ton of rest tonight if I was going to get through tommorow and a hell of a lot of will power. I snuggled down into my big warm bed and closed my eyes to try to block out the thoughts of Asher and everything involving him...I soon realised that frankly, I couldn't shut Asher out of my mind.

I felt one side of the bed dip as a warm hard body shuffled under the bed with me and snuggled into my side. A hand skimmed down my body and rested onto my waist where it drew soft circles on my skin. I hummed in satisfaction as I felt warm soft lips on my neck licking in sucking. A small smile made its way onto my face as I saw Asher's smiling face come into view. I twiddled a strand of chocolate brown hair and ran my hand deeper through it as he groaned slightly. His hands found their way to the hem of my t-shirt as he fiddled with the edges. His brown eyes staring into mine with a look different than lust, it was almost...love? A warm smile graced my face and my fingertips brushed the sides of his face lovingly and traced his strong masculine jawline and moving up to his sharp cheekbones. I traced every inch of his face as he laid next to me and looked at me with a small smile on his lips at the look of concentration on my face. My hands dipped down onto his neck as my feather light touch moved lower on his body. I was tracing him, drawing him almost ,like I was trying to etch his body and face into my mind so I could remember it for eternity. He was beautiful and it was though his face was made from pure porcelain, he was flawless and I wanted him to be mine. "Cat...I think I...I love y-"

I awoke quickly when a painful impact jolted me out of my dream. I sat up from the white carpeted floor rubbing my back where I had landed and yawning loudly. That dream...felt so incredibly real. It was almost as though Asher was really here with me...touching me and telling me he-. I sighed as I realised the current relationship me and Asher had after our little...okay massive fall out. We were definitely not on speaking terms right now and I guess I had to wait for him to come to me when he was ready and when he felt like he didn't want to strangle me, but what if he never did come to me? Had I fucked everything up?