Part 6

Up top is Ellie's car :D

I was waiting outside of my house on my driveway for Ellie to come and pick me up to go to the shopping centre. I was determined to find out a little more about her 'relationship with Xander. A sleek black Beetle pulled up to the curb and honked the horn a few times before I swung open the door and sat down on the plush white leather seats. "Hey Cat you ready to go shopping?" She smiled. I nodded happily. "Hey guess what!" she said suddenly after a few moments of silence. I faced her to urge her to go on with her radical story of today. She always had something to tell me whether it was something about homework or something about All Time Low's new album, there was always something and I didn;t think todays topics would be any different. I drank a big mouthful of Fanta when she told me.

"Word is around the school that Asher screwed someone in the cleaning cupboard yesterday, she was pretty darn loud as well!" She said with wide eyes as she conveyed the information. Upon hearing this, the Fanta in my mouth was spat out all over the interior of the car causing me to choke and splutter. Was I that loud? Why didn't Asher do something or at least tell me! "Dude, what the fuck was that for? Now my cars going to be all sticky and shit!" Cried Ellie as she shot me a scowl. "I don't know why you're so surprised, I mean you would of known sooner if you were in Eng- hang on a second...You weren't in English...and neither was Asher at that time..." She said slowly as if going through all the pieces of information she had. I hoped to god she wouldn't piece this together! "Why weren't you in English?" She asked curiously with a suspicious frown on her face. Shit.
"I-I was- I felt sick so A-Asher took me to the urm- the nurses office" I said then mentally kicked myself when I remember that people definitely knew he was in a closet...fuck.
"Yeah, but Asher was definitely screwing someone and you just admitted you were with him. Come on Cat spill!" She urged. I guess I now had to tell my best friend that I'm screwing the schools bad boy.
"Ellie...I'm- I'm screwing him, it's like friends with bene- hang on a minute! Says you that was in the bathroom fucking Xander!" I suddenly remembered what had occurred in the bathroom and was mad that she was asking me to spill when she had secrets herself. She blushed a very bright red and turned her head to the side in embarrassment.
"H-how did you find that out?" She asked with her body angled away from me slightly. The whole car journey consisted of us both spilling our experiences with out own bad boys. Turns out, Ellie hadn't actually done it with Xander...well not all the way anyway which made me feel slightly worse for going all the way with Asher...twice and definitely a lot more later on. We pulled up in the car park next to the 'Forbidden Spaces' which were basically where Asher, Xander and the other 'populars' parked their vehicles. However, you could always tell where Asher, Xander and their other friend Connor had parked due to the row of darkly coloured motorcycles with swarms of girls hoping to get a word in to any of the three. I assumed Asher didn't want people to know about our 'arrangement' so I held off from walking over to him, siting on his lap and claiming him in front of all of the thirsty whores wanting a piece of him. I guess I didn't blame them, he was irresistible due to his sexy brown quiffed hair, chocolate brown eyes ad his deep sexy Brazilian accent. Little did they know, he was mine...for now. What would happen when he got bored of me? I shook my head subtly trying to get rid of those invading thoughts. Suddenly, my phone dinged loudly letting me know I had received a text message. I unlocked my phone swiftly and peered at the message Asher had sent me. Wanna do our English thing tonight at your house tonight? x
I looked up from my phone at Asher who had his eyes on mine despite the amount of girls fighting for his attention. I nodded slightly at him and he lifted his head up once in acknowledgement. I smiled at him and Ellie must of noticed as she called me out on it. "So I see you're getting...friendly with Asher then?" She asked. I just nodded in response and proceeded to walk to English with Ellie. Xander and Asher were also in our class. Xander suddenly and unexpectedly walked up to Ellie and took her in a jaw dropping kiss in front of the entire class. I was highly confused byt his point...she never said she was dating the guy! That was hardly fair, if she has her bad boy why can't I have mine. Me and Asher stood there awkwardly staring at eachother while the two kissed eachother. The two broke apart from eachothers lips finally and blushed at eachother. Me and Asher faced the two and raised our eyebrows. The entire class were watching us now including Miss Liana Grey and her possy. "Oh my turn!" Said Liana as she pushed her chair back and was stood in front of Asher in record breaking time. I watched Liana open mouthed as she pressed her lips to Asher's. He was taken surprise and was statue like. I really didn't want to watch that again so I angrily yanked my chair back and threw myself down in my seat and began doodling in my notebook to attempt to block out...THAT. I heard the chair next to me screech and I looked up to find Asher sitting next to me smirking his usual smirk and a sulking Liana back in her seat. The sight bought a smile to my lips. The rest of my lessons passed by uneventful and it was time for me and Asher to go back to mine to sort out this English project of ours. "So have you ever ridden a motorbike?" He asked . I shook my head hesitantly, I didn't like where this was going. I guess I had to ride with him considering Ellie had already ditched me for Xander. Insert sigh here. He sat on his motorbike and gestured for me to get on behind him which I did after some...persuasion. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and let my wandering hands loose. "Cat, if you don't want to crash or at least pull over and screw, I suggest you stop doing that." He said after we had been driving for around two minutes. I just couldn't not touch him when his abs were so close to where my hands were resting. I smiled and laid my head on his back as he drive. I could feel myself beginning to get very attached and that was not a good thing with the relationship that we had going. I'd just have to get over whatever I was feeling and not develop anymore feelings...easy right?